Khal Woodcutter

Khaleesi

Hey Khal I love your fishing script, and wanted a trial of this if possible because ill probably buy this too.

Just wondering does this one have randomized dropping patterns for dropping logs (kinda like ur fishing one) for antiban?

Also, in ur personal opinion whats ur recommended method for safest usage (powerchop or banking??) And what are the recommended methods to train from 40-99? Will probably follow ur recommended training methods / spots.

Edited by TrunksBot

3 hours ago, TrunksBot said:

Hey Khal I love your fishing script, and wanted a trial of this if possible because ill probably buy this too.

Just wondering does this one have randomized dropping patterns for dropping logs (kinda like ur fishing one) for antiban?

Also, in ur personal opinion whats ur recommended method for safest usage (powerchop or banking??) And what are the recommended methods to train from 40-99? Will probably follow ur recommended training methods / spots.

Sure enjoy your trial Sir!
I does have custom dropping patterns indeed.

The methods which are the most afk are the best, also use the "HUmanlike idle" option to simulate that in the script.
Dropping or banking would be around the same rate :)

noticed a bug that suddenly started happening today and at least for me didnt happen before. when cutting redwood in wc guild it sometimes "enters" the redwood, wich takes you to top floor. and when on top floor it gets stuck and spams the logger with

[INFO][Bot #1][11/10 03:40:00 em]: WebWalkingEvent; No route found! Destinations = [[x=1576, y=3482, z=0]];

know it will be fixed soon so Thank you! 😀

12 minutes ago, Mad Jew said:

noticed a bug that suddenly started happening today and at least for me didnt happen before. when cutting redwood in wc guild it sometimes "enters" the redwood, wich takes you to top floor. and when on top floor it gets stuck and spams the logger with

[INFO][Bot #1][11/10 03:40:00 em]: WebWalkingEvent; No route found! Destinations = [[x=1576, y=3482, z=0]];

I see, will check it out! thx :)

16 hours ago, Mad Jew said:

I tried this, but it doesn't seem to get stuck for me ont hat location, just gets down and banks :/

26 minutes ago, DeathFlows said:

May i get a trial please? :)

19 minutes ago, 109kaydot said:

May I use a trial please, looking for a good WC and I think this might be it :)

Enjoy the trial!s :D

Khal Woodcutter ( All in One) updated to V2.09:
- Fixed powerchopping and bird nest issue
- Added powerchop mode to redwoods

Will be live soon!
Enjoy! <3