Khal Woodcutter

Khaleesi

I finally figured out why i got banned... I used this bot for 3 hours. Turned anti-ban on as well as human like idle. I woke up to my accounts being banned for bot usage. I couldn't think of why that would happen. Then i started a new account and realized that your bots do nothing for randoms. in the course of 5 hours i had 5 randoms each time your bot would not dismiss nor would it interact. to me it made no sense what so ever. If someone doesn't respond to a random most likely they are botting and it is simple way detect account. if i wouldn't of dismissed them myself i would be banned now. little frustrated because one of those bots was a main and it literally had only been botted for 3 hours. please fix the issues with randoms and if you choose not to i will just have to send my money to czear i guess. not trying to be rude but ive never had anytype of issues with any other type of bots.... if your reading this make sure while your botting to be present so that you can dismiss randoms. the bots are amazing other than that.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/27/2017 at 8:45 PM, Dcallon1020 said:

I finally figured out why i got banned... I used this bot for 3 hours. Turned anti-ban on as well as human like idle. I woke up to my accounts being banned for bot usage. I couldn't think of why that would happen. Then i started a new account and realized that your bots do nothing for randoms. in the course of 5 hours i had 5 randoms each time your bot would not dismiss nor would it interact. to me it made no sense what so ever. If someone doesn't respond to a random most likely they are botting and it is simple way detect account. if i wouldn't of dismissed them myself i would be banned now. little frustrated because one of those bots was a main and it literally had only been botted for 3 hours. please fix the issues with randoms and if you choose not to i will just have to send my money to czear i guess. not trying to be rude but ive never had anytype of issues with any other type of bots.... if your reading this make sure while your botting to be present so that you can dismiss randoms. the bots are amazing other than that.

dude its not the script, its the client itself who doesn't dismiss the randoms. Don't blame the script lmao

I was having the same problem too thats why I baby sit

Edited by maskoff

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Khaleesi,

I've purchased multiple scripts from you including this one. Its a great script and I love many things about it. One issue for me that occurs though is when I use the custom setting and check 'bank at nearest location' at Woodcutting Guild, it always makes my character leave the guild instead of just going to the bank chest at the guild. Its as if Its trying to take my character to a bank in Kourend instead of right there in the guild. If this could be fixed it would be greatly appreciated, as I love the preset location option that banks in the guild, but sometimes I like to customize which specific trees I cut instead of having my character run to every single yew in the area. Thanks for making some of the best Scripts that I have been able to fine and I really appreciate your time, 

H

On 5-8-2017 at 0:57 PM, honey said:

Hey Khaleesi,

I've purchased multiple scripts from you including this one. Its a great script and I love many things about it. One issue for me that occurs though is when I use the custom setting and check 'bank at nearest location' at Woodcutting Guild, it always makes my character leave the guild instead of just going to the bank chest at the guild. Its as if Its trying to take my character to a bank in Kourend instead of right there in the guild. If this could be fixed it would be greatly appreciated, as I love the preset location option that banks in the guild, but sometimes I like to customize which specific trees I cut instead of having my character run to every single yew in the area. Thanks for making some of the best Scripts that I have been able to fine and I really appreciate your time, 

H

Can't you use the preset locations in the woodcutting guild instead?

EDIT:
I see what you mean, read it too fast :)
Will take a look!

Edited by Khaleesi
  • Like 1

• Token changed the title to Khal Woodcutter