Perfect Fisher AIO

Czar

Would you like to see automated muling added?  

475 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to see automated muling added?

• Yes
    • No

PnW4RPe.png

Does not let me pick to fish with rod and catch sardines or herring or anything for that matter. Please fix your script cause frankly the GUI is really disorganized and not well made. I can't even fish sardines/herring or anything..... I tried picking it for lumbridge but you dont have it made correctly.....

Also you dimensions/GUI needs to be revised. Things get cut off and cannot read what it says.

sz8gWFp.png

Edited by Verified
  • Like 1

Mg9VNCI.png

Barb village after done banking it clicked to walk there but clicked inside this building 3-4 times nonstop. Also web-walking to barb village from lumbridge doesn't work correctly.

Also after banking it walked her and kept spamming walking back and forth in same area

D2bT13d.png

Edited by Verified
  • Like 2

Sorry, I had the name of lobster pots as "Lobster cage" (which doesn't exist) and I fixed it. Update pushed to SDN.

As for the enums, I have made them more read-able, sorry about that! biggrin.png

As for the GUI, just choose herring/sardine? It's there. Every fish is there just select one and it will fish it. Ignore the _NET, I have just changed the GUI names so it is more user-friendly.

As for the web, fixed wink.png I had these issues for my slayer and I just copied them over and it's fixed now.

Version 1.12 pushed guys, thanks for the report and apologies for the inconvenience.

EDIT:

Is this better? oYQBh2L.pngbiggrin.png

Everything is now working smile.png The updates will be live when the developer Alek pulls the update.

Edited by Czar
  • Like 1

just bought, playing on a semi new account with a few quest done and a few other stats than fishing. will let you know how it goes

EDIT: If you want to bank lobsters, you must wait until the update gets pushed today :( Otherwise just powerfish them. Don't worry version 1.12 will be updated today.

Edited by Czar

EDIT: If you want to bank lobsters, you must wait until the update gets pushed today sad.png Otherwise just powerfish them. Don't worry version 1.12 will be updated today.

Currently it's still gettting shrimp. I've noticed that when it's dropping fish it will usually miss a few. Is this intentional? I figured it was because I heard that if you drop items to fast and accurately, it flags your account. No complaints so far.

• Like 1

• Maldesto changed the title to Perfect Fishing
  • Czar changed the title to Perfect Fisher AIO