Perfect Fisher AIO

Czar

Would you like to see automated muling added?  

471 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to see automated muling added?

• Yes
    • No

Guys don't forget to download .23 of osbot it has improved interaction which also helps prevent bans <3 Will be posting an update for Aerial fishing so it's improved.

EDIT:

Also here's a super useful thread:

Preventing RS Botting Bans V3 - Botting & Bans - OSBot :: 2007 OSRS Botting

Edited by Czar

Hey,   Testing this in karamja fishing lobsters, I noticed it's very delayed when it gets to the docks, it tries to pay-fare but if you haven't done the quest then it stays on the dialog for up to a minute before proceeding then when it's time to get off the ship, it also sits for up to a minute before exiting.  mirror mode used.

• Like 1

Hi! Can I get refund as I got banned less than 24 hours after using your script? I havent used any other bot or script for years and this is literally the first script I used and got instantly banned.

Edit: After buying it I botted for maybe 6 hours and closed the bot. Tried to log in today and it was banned. Barbarian fishing and no one talked the whole time as I was kind of monitoring what it was doing and I expect no one reported either. Done with botting now since its so detectable so thats why I'd love a refund..

Edited by Pekemon92

i also copped a perm ban last night, botted roughly 3 - 4 hours in total but in 15 - 60 minute sessions with decent breaks. Not blaming the script, but it does seem to be getting extremely hard now.  Does anyone have suggested lengths in each session or break times etc? Trying to keep it realistic but i know I've done longer sessions by hand no worries. 🤷‍♂️

Edited by holden1914

Literally recorded 99 fishing which I got this month, botting carefully, you guys need to check your hours botted - don't go above 2 hours per session and take plenty breaks. There's no use in botting 6 hours non-stop if you're going to get banned tomorrow. Sadly jagex has stepped up their game with detection so we can't bot like in the good old days. Check out this guide for preventing bans:

Preventing RS Botting Bans V3 - Botting & Bans - OSBot :: 2007 OSRS Botting

But my secret is literally just doing breaks for at least 2 hours. The more the better, think long-term instead of short-term.

EDIT:

d88tXUY.png

Edited by Czar

So no refund even tho it woulda been banned in trial time but I decided to trust you as a script maker as I read like 10 pages of comments? Like is it that if you bot foe straigth 6 hours per day on any script you will get banned without reports? That literally means the bot and all of the scripts are highly detectable.

I used to bot in like 2014 for like 5 months and only then the ban hammer struck when i kept going crazy hours.

• Like 1

Refunds are handled in the refunds section of the forum, scripters don't have the power to give refunds, I don't mean to be disrespectful and I strongly respect your decision to bestow trust upon my bots and myself as a script author, thank you it means a lot to me seriously <3

But I urge you to continue botting as it's definitely possible nowadays - no point in quitting after your first ban. I can 100% guarantee you I've lost more accounts, even totalling up to billions of gp over the years.. we can compare any time xD Bear in mind you can appeal the ban in the osrs website, which is what a good number of people have been doing, myself included.

I've unbanned my current account like 3 times now, and even unbanned older accounts without any special tricks/appeal methods related to IP addresses.

• Heart 1

I know its only 2 days ban (isnt next one perma?) but if it comes from 6 hours playtime with official script I dont think its too beneficial to actually keep botting. Another 6 hours and it would be permanently banned.. Maybe I can give just one other chance on something else to bot on, as I have to start from level 3 account with all stats on nothing. Most likely wont be worth it but meh.. Dont even know where to start.

I sent a refund request. And obviously on a main I wont bot even a second.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Czar said:

I've unbanned my current account like 3 times now, and even unbanned older accounts without any special tricks/appeal methods related to IP addresses.

I've appealed 3 bans, all of them denied with "we have sufficient evidence blaa blaa blaa, we are sticking with our decision."  I do use a different ip each time just for peace of mind, any advice for appeals or just luck of the draw?

• Like 1

• Czar changed the title to Perfect Fisher AIO