Perfect Fisher AIO

Czar

Would you like to see automated muling added?  

461 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to see automated muling added?

• Yes
    • No

• 2 weeks later...

Script worked great. Purchased yesterday. First time botting on the account - unfortunately banned within 3 hours. :(  Not sure if it was the level of my account (lower combat), being at barb fishing, or what... Ahhhh, any suggestions on botting strategy here would be greatly appreciated.

Edited by pvp sk1ll3d
more info

For preventing bans give this a read it's super useful: Preventing RS Botting Bans V3 - Botting & Bans - OSBot :: 2007 OSRS Botting

The most important thing for me is breaks, so try take like 2-3 hours breaks after a 1-1.5 hour break session on f2p, and more on p2p. Try and let accounts rest before botting on them, as freshly made accounts are a bit more dangerous in general. The guide outlines a lot of points so it's worth a read.

Trials activated enjoy :D @dyb lemme know if you need any help

15 hours ago, rips said:

@Czaris there a way of disabling dismissing randoms? Whenever a random pops up it just dismisses it right away, should really just ignore it and act AFK.

Should be in the osbot client -> settings menu -> scroll all the way down -> [Dismiss all randoms] ^^ :D

EDIT: @rips if you've already turned off dismiss and it's still dismissing, then please confirm, I'll take another look at it now

13 hours ago, DioBrando said:

That girl in your pic is pretty HAWT i wont lie, Can I get a 24 hour trial my guy thanks

<3 Done enjoy, also grats on vip sir :) Don't forget to take breaks, I'm doing 2 hour breaks on my main and 1.5 hour sessions, with barb fishing.

Edited by Czar

• Czar changed the title to Perfect Fisher AIO