Perfect Fisher AIO

Czar

Would you like to see automated muling added?  

475 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to see automated muling added?

• Yes
    • No

I received a ban the same day from using this. I attempted to change the way I was using this for 3 separate accounts and they all got caught at different times, different methods, with breaks and everything. Did anyone else run into problems? Are there additional setup recommendations that would prevent a ban in the future? Thank you in advance.

• Like 1

Im almost 90 fishing but i'm botting super slowly no more than 2 hours per session followed by at least 1-2 hr breaks randomly, if you're f2p try to bot more cautiously, avoid botting on multiple accs, try get some history on the accs before botting, check out this guide for more:

Preventing RS Botting Bans V3 - Botting & Bans - OSBot :: 2007 OSRS Botting

@Silver Knight welcome back sir :D and we are working on it ^^ :D

trials enabled enjoy!

Edited by Czar
  • Like 1

On 12/9/2020 at 12:21 AM, Czar said:

Im almost 90 fishing but i'm botting super slowly no more than 2 hours per session followed by at least 1-2 hr breaks randomly, if you're f2p try to bot more cautiously, avoid botting on multiple accs, try get some history on the accs before botting, check out this guide for more:

Preventing RS Botting Bans V3 - Botting & Bans - OSBot :: 2007 OSRS Botting

@Silver Knight welcome back sir :D and we are working on it ^^ :D

trials enabled enjoy!

are u using injection mode?

11 hours ago, Coolie36 said:

I am unable to catch lobsters due to issue with it banking the lobster pot and logging out.

Hmmm it shouldn't be depositing the lobster pot, I will take a look at this and post a new update. If you notice any errors in the console logger lemme know so I can help. Do you think it was from a misclick btw? (Deposit-all button)

As for trials activated enjoy :) Got some amazing updates on the way :D

18 hours ago, Czar said:

Hmmm it shouldn't be depositing the lobster pot, I will take a look at this and post a new update. If you notice any errors in the console logger lemme know so I can help. Do you think it was from a misclick btw? (Deposit-all button)

As for trials activated enjoy :) Got some amazing updates on the way :D

Looks like it might not be detecting the  Lobster pot.

[INFO][Bot #1][12/23 10:29:52 PM]: Device is (Lobster cage) and style is: (LOBSTER_POT) and cmd is: (Lobster)
[INFO][Bot #1][12/23 10:29:52 PM]: Ran out of Lobster cage, not in bank either! Stopping script!

10 minutes ago, Coolie36 said:

Looks like it might not be detecting the  Lobster pot.

[INFO][Bot #1][12/23 10:29:52 PM]: Device is (Lobster cage) and style is: (LOBSTER_POT) and cmd is: (Lobster)
[INFO][Bot #1][12/23 10:29:52 PM]: Ran out of Lobster cage, not in bank either! Stopping script!

Quick update as well, disabling the check works perfect and doesn't deposit the lobster pot when banking.

• Like 1

• Czar changed the title to Perfect Fisher AIO