Perfect Fisher AIO

Czar

Would you like to see automated muling added?  

473 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to see automated muling added?

• Yes
    • No

When fishing in lumbridge and having banking option selected the bot will every time missclick when going to lumbridge castle stairs and click outside the castle. It then after angles the camera to click directly on the stairs.

At first I thought this was to simulate human error but it kept doing this every time it went to bank.

I am using mirror mode with 50 ms.
At first i thought i had set the ms too high which would cause the missclicks but after checking to make sure it was on 50ms and still miss clicked every time it banked.

----------------

Also would love to request the option of banking in lumbridge basement (I have the chest there unlocked and is faster banking than top floor)

• Like 1

Will make some changes to lumbridge clicking, can you guys confirm your mouse zoom settings? I highly recommend zooming all the way out for best results, maybe it even works better altogether. In any case I will do some debugging. :D

As for task mode, yes it is still an experimental feature, I will be making more improvements to tasking/schedule/progressive mode ^^ :D

As for trials, good luck guys ^^ :D

Make sure to zoom out the camera so that fishing spots are visible, and keep the required items in inventory, you should be fine ^^ :D If not, let me know what setup you are using so I can help. Also make sure to set the RS game resolution to fixed/classic mode, not resized in any way.

Is there any chance of implementing 3-tick fishing? I know people who normally don't do it will be banned for using it, but you can warn them not to. The reason is that I was banned on an account for using this script and I think it was because prior to using it, I had only been doing 3-tick barbarian fishing and it was totally unlike my playstyle to fish normally. If you don't think there are enough players who would need this, I understand and will keep fishing manually. 

• Like 1

Will be posting more changes ASAP, thanks for all the responses and feedback guys ^^ :D 3-tick fishing is on my Todo list, as well as changes to bot behaviour/afk settings in the new setup tab ^^ :D 

As for minnows, how did it go, any progress? Please let me know so I can help :D

As for profit, I highly recommend only fishing for xp, I usually do barb fishing because it gives agility/str exp on the side, so in total that becomes 3 skills trained in one ^^ :D But for profit it will have to be sharks/minnows/monkfish imo.

• Czar changed the title to Perfect Fisher AIO