Perfect Fisher AIO

Czar

Would you like to see automated muling added?  

472 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to see automated muling added?

• Yes
    • No

What's wrong with the up/down drop style, I will fix it for you ^^ :D Is it not dropping at all or? Will test in the meantime :D

As for moving off screen, it is mainly designed for non-afk mode, so if you just enable the keep mouse away option and turn off the afk option it should work, they are not compatible. In the meantime I will see what I can do to improve those options ^^ :D

EDIT:

I'm doing shrimp at lumbridge, drop all enabled, keep mouse off screen, it seems to be working, the mouse clicked on the fishing spot and moved mouse outside screen and kept it outside until it need to do something else (e.g. drop or go to new fish). Can you confirm if you made sure to set the game resolution to small/fixed mode on OSRS? Will keep testing for a few hours then will test the up/down drop style and I'll try get an update out if I notice anything wrong.

Edited by Czar
  • Like 2

Okay sorry guys looks like it only worked on my computer since I still haven't pushed a new update for the mouse. I just pushed the new update (latest version is now v132) with the new changes. Move mouse outside screen should work 100% well in this new update, again apologies for any inconvenience.

So we just need to wait a few hours for the update to automatically go live, then the mouse outside screen feature will work. Also added a few changes and improvements to barbarian fishing ^^ :D

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Czar said:

What's wrong with the up/down drop style, I will fix it for you ^^ :D Is it not dropping at all or? Will test in the meantime :D

As for moving off screen, it is mainly designed for non-afk mode, so if you just enable the keep mouse away option and turn off the afk option it should work, they are not compatible. In the meantime I will see what I can do to improve those options ^^ :D

EDIT:

I'm doing shrimp at lumbridge, drop all enabled, keep mouse off screen, it seems to be working, the mouse clicked on the fishing spot and moved mouse outside screen and kept it outside until it need to do something else (e.g. drop or go to new fish). Can you confirm if you made sure to set the game resolution to small/fixed mode on OSRS? Will keep testing for a few hours then will test the up/down drop style and I'll try get an update out if I notice anything wrong.

the up down drop system goes left to right but also misses half the fish in my inventory then continues fishing 

weird

Enjoying the script so far. One thing I noticed that another script of yours has is the option to move the cursor outside of the screen. Would you be able to implement that to this script too? It makes sense to have it on something like fishing and/or woodcutting because a lot of people are doing other things while training those skills. 

• Like 1

So a month ago I started using Perfect Fishing & as you can see below the progress is real with this script. It's simply amazing. Hopefully I can finish 99 fishing but I believe a ban hammer is incoming which is why I'm uploading the progress now. If it doesn't happen and I do in fact manage to make it to 99 fishing I'll post another progress report.

The script in my opinion is flawless. Any problems I have Czar fixes immediately. He is also up for any suggestions. I personally wouldn't use any other script for fishing. Especially when it has everything you could ever need from a fishing script. If you are in doubt about buying this script, don't be.

803396229_PureProgress.png.4920877f1a2f555e07bcd1879bd0c534.pngbdc2cbbede7e463f051895df20628d33.png.9219e4c17ec7e7e19996929e8e752cbe.png

• Like 1

Please keep us updated to 99, just added a few of your screenshots to main thread gallery ^^ :D For the record you have gained more than 4-5m exp in total right? It's inspiring me to make a fishing account too and see how far I can take it ^^ :D

Also guys, the keep mouse outside screen update is now live, and I will be doing more epic updates to the behavior system of the script to further increase protection against bans ^^ :D

Edited by Czar
  • Heart 1

• Czar changed the title to Perfect Fisher AIO