Perfect Fisher AIO

Czar

Would you like to see automated muling added?  

461 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to see automated muling added?

• Yes
    • No

11 hours ago, Czar said:

Will do some more updates on dropping, update coming up ^^ :D Glad to hear the speed has improved, was trying to make it as fast as possible, but I think I can go faster in the next update, and perhaps add a slider for speed.

As for getting banned, did you bot on a fresh account? There are many factors into play, your 99 fisher was most likely done on a non-fresh account with perhaps some quests/achievements which threw off OSRS's detection system. Any details? If I get banned I would backtrack exactly what/where and try to avoid those. That being said, I added a new drop system which means that the early/first adopters will have the lowest ban rates since the code hasn't been run before. I will add more anti-ban features as I go along, but at the cost of xp/hr most likely. It's worth it in every way though ^^ :D

The 99 fisher was my main, had all Quests done, plus several other 99's etc... This time it was on my Ironman, I had around 125 QP's and 2 other 99's. It's only a minor 2 day ban but not sure if I will bot again to avoid getting perm'd next time around. :(

Will be adding a quick update ASAP.

Sacred eel - will need to add a separate plugin for this, I'm assuming sacred eels are only worth it if they are cut into zulrah's scales?

Dropping, will add a few changes ASAP.

CLI still working on a simple way to add this, debating whether I should add profiles vs actually adding commands via cli.

Edited by Czar
  • Like 1

36 minutes ago, Czar said:

Sacred eel - will need to add a separate plugin for this, I'm assuming sacred eels are only worth it if they are cut into zulrah's scales? 

CLI still working on a simple way to add this, debating whether I should add profiles vs actually adding commands via cli. 

Whilst you're at it @Czar. I have a suggestion regarding the GUI.

First:

When I had the trial, I noticed that there are some mistakes in the fishing options with regards to fishing locations options.

• For instance fishing karambwans at Corsair Cove.

I recommend that you limit the fish choice option by the location and vice versa.

• So if I want to fish lobsters, I am given filtered world locations to choose where I can do that.
  • Similarly, if I want to fish in Catherby (because close to bank etc), only show me the relevant fishing options available.

Second:

Paint hide option doesn't work as it does for Perfect Fighter etc.

My suggestion regarding this is to incorporate a cross in the paint which can be clicked to show/hide script paint.

This is easier than having to script it and will be less likely affected by bugs in the script.

Edited by Banes
  • Like 1

40 minutes ago, Czar said:

New Update (v124)

- Dropping system greatly improved
- Setup interface re-designs
- Hide HUD improved

Update will automatically go live within 24 hours, good luck guys :D

@Czar Could you upload screenshots of how it looks now? I don't have access to the script to see.

• Like 1

V124

Still having a drop issue with barbarian fishing, probably other areas that uses shift drop. It's not the speed or inaccuracy but when it gets to the last two fish in the inventory (provided feather & rod is in the first 2 slots), it still loops back and forth between the last two fish between dropping. Very sus. :( @Czar, can you take a character to barbarian outpost and check it out? 

Edited by theericeboy
  • Like 1

On 3/8/2019 at 6:11 PM, Czar said:

Would be fantastic if there would be a way to use the script via CLI. Maybe you could make it so that the user can create config files like in "perfect fighter" and then just naming them in the CLI like 000:nameOfConfigFile.

Just and idé tho. Keep up the good work! :)

• Like 1

• Czar changed the title to Perfect Fisher AIO