Perfect Fisher AIO

Czar

Would you like to see automated muling added?  

461 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to see automated muling added?

• Yes
    • No

Had a few issues:

If the chat box isn't open it gets stuck and keeps clicking the "All" chat box over and over.

When attempting to log out for break, it gets stuck and keeps clicking the "X" in the top right corner and never logged out.

All the dropping methods seem relatively the same. When I use "Top-Down" option it doesn't drop down the line from top to bottom like you would expect. It does some random drop pattern from top to bottom left to right. Not sure if intended

• Like 1

7 hours ago, chaduser said:

Had a few issues:

If the chat box isn't open it gets stuck and keeps clicking the "All" chat box over and over.

When attempting to log out for break, it gets stuck and keeps clicking the "X" in the top right corner and never logged out.

All the dropping methods seem relatively the same. When I use "Top-Down" option it doesn't drop down the line from top to bottom like you would expect. It does some random drop pattern from top to bottom left to right. Not sure if intended

Hello there, thanks for the feedback I'll make some changes in the upcoming patch.

It sounds like you're running in resized/higher resolution, I'll also let the devs know about this (especially the logout button since this is client-sided). I highly recommend running in normal/fixed resolution for a better botting experience. With that being said, we will make sure it works better. I may be able to hotfix the chat thingy straight away so that's also good news.

The drop method was supposed to be randomised but I'll take another look at it, and I'll also be adding a new option called Shuffle so it just picks one randomly out of the list, to help with ban prevention ^^ :D

• 3 weeks later...
4 hours ago, turkishyiyi said:

Could i get a trial? I've liked it and still did not receive it.

My apologies for late reply, trial enabled glgl! :D Check out below tips for fishing, let us know how it goes :D

1 hour ago, Grigzz said:

Just bought it, excited to try it out!

Temp-authed you a bunch of other bots, apologies for late reply! Gl sir :) For best results use breaks, try not to bot too much in a single session and if doing banking, then take breaks more frequently. If powerfishing then you can easily squeeze in a bit longer botting sessions as opposed to banking. glglgl :D

Edited by Czar

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Czar said:

Authed gl my friend, if powerfishing feel free to do longer botting sessions (up to 1.5 hrs) followed by breaks, that's the general strategy I used when I last got 99 a couple months ago ^^ :D

Script runs fine and flawlessly, only thing is which may be out of your control so it isn’t to put a downer on the script as a whole but the dropping (powerfishing) just seems extremely slow. That may just be picky and I apologise if that’s how it comes across - was testing it against some of my fishing buddies and they couldn’t understand why I were taking so long to drop 😝

• Like 1

Thanks for feedback!! For speed we scripters are told to lower the reaction timer on mirror, the lower the quicker. I usually set it to 50ms or sometimes 100ms, and we scripters have the option to set it automatically, which is what I'll be doing in the next version. Again thanks a lot for the support <3 

• Like 1

• Czar changed the title to Perfect Fisher AIO