Perfect Fisher AIO

Czar

Would you like to see automated muling added?  

461 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to see automated muling added?

• Yes
    • No

On 3/11/2020 at 9:31 AM, Czar said:

Honestly you got super lucky with that 2 day ban, most people would have gotten permanent ban, which means you have a good account and somewhat decent botting strategy, however you just need to be a little more cautious and responsible when botting and take more breaks.

I would say the least amount of actions/clicks would be best for preventing bans, since there is less data going to their systems. Shift drop enabled? Also bear in mind that mistakes/accidents/misclicks also help with preventing bans, as robots are typically accurate/perfect and are easy to detect.

Will be doing some cool updates thanks to various users, and on discord too, thanks guys for the feedback, expect an update shortly :)

I think random delay time between changing fishing spots would help.

• Like 1

Yep update is underway for adding randomized delay after fish moves away, will also be moving the option lower for better readability ^^ :D

As for trials - activated good luck guys :D

EDIT:

Just posted update v135.2, this one includes the improved afk timer after fish disappears, more updates to come, will be doing another bigger update tomorrow ^^ :D

Edited by Czar

On 3/4/2020 at 9:52 PM, Bot in a barrel said:

Anyone here use this for minnows yet / recently? If so how is it? Last few posts seem negative (I usually ignore i was banned posts because 9 times out of 10 they admit to botting like idiots) however some are claiming they botted following the safety guide? Like I siad earlier I have the script from years ago but have not used it yet. Cheers

I did barb fish til 85 then went to minnows from 85-99. Did 12-14 hours a day and no ban. Might've been just lucky.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Broxxie said:

I did barb fish til 85 then went to minnows from 85-99. Did 12-14 hours a day and no ban. Might've been just lucky.

Might've been just lucky.

lmfao I guess you were, I would be doing it 2 hours a day in 2 seperate spurts at MAX and thats with breaks. I should be fine then.

After not playing & botting OSRS for a long time I wanted to start playing & botting again.
Bought this script yesterday, the script itself is flawless but unfortunately my 2 botting accounts are banned. (injection mode)

Edit: I now got VIP using mirror mode and using premium proxy's, all my newly made bots going strong for 1 week (4 to 8 hours a day)

Edited by new_evil
Edit

• Czar changed the title to Perfect Fisher AIO