Expired Protein Powder

Kittens

Protein shake...

10 more years and you woun't even need to lift or do any kind of activity..ppl will sit on couch, drink some "shit shakes" and boom! u have your body looking "nice" and "strong" . Probably thats the dream of nowdays lifters who drink more crap like this guy then eat normal food.

Edited by guywithlsd

Protein shake...

10 more years and you woun't even need to lift or do any kind of activity..ppl will sit on couch, drink some "shit shakes" and boom! u have your body looking "nice" and "strong" . Probably thats the dream of nowdays lifters who drink more crap like this guy then eat normal food.

Moron, don't speak on topics you have no clue about.

• Like 1

Protein shake...

facep.gif

• Like 2

not right place to ask this, u better head to http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=533105 and do sum research.

but yeah, expired protein powder can be bad, but u should be able to tell if its bad by just looking at it/tasting it or smelling it, im sure u will notice the difference.

and yeah, how come ur protein powder has expired, how often do you consume it? if u rarely  use it, then i dont see a point in having it.

if u have weak immune system, then i suggest u to buy new one.

but nothing seriously bad wont happen doe.

If it's Whey protein (which is made of milk) try smelling to it.

I did, it still smells fine to me lol it says best by 1/2014

i would go for a new one :/

cant afford :'(

not right place to ask this, u better head to http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=533105 and do sum research.

but yeah, expired protein powder can be bad, but u should be able to tell if its bad by just looking at it/tasting it or smelling it, im sure u will notice the difference.

and yeah, how come ur protein powder has expired, how often do you consume it? if u rarely  use it, then i dont see a point in having it.

if u have weak immune system, then i suggest u to buy new one.

but nothing seriously bad wont happen doe.

I went to uni and stopped using it didnt have as much time to go to the gym lol.... :( it smells fine though like i got chocolate and i jst opened it up its been in a bag that keeps it fresh or w/e so i opened it up jst now and it smells jst fine says best by 1/2014

Moron, don't speak on topics you have no clue about.

Indeed he's a moron.

Protein shake...

LOL sounds like steroids and shit :)

Is it best before or expired?

It says best by 1/2014 but i opened up the seal/bag its in that i bought it in and it still smells lovely and chocolatey <3

Don't use protein powder. Its bad for you...

whey protein isnt bad for you... facedesk urself xD

I did, it still smells fine to me lol it says best by 1/2014

cant afford :'(

I went to uni and stopped using it didnt have as much time to go to the gym lol.... sad.png it smells fine though like i got chocolate and i jst opened it up its been in a bag that keeps it fresh or w/e so i opened it up jst now and it smells jst fine says best by 1/2014

Indeed he's a moron.

LOL sounds like steroids and shit smile.png

It says best by 1/2014 but i opened up the seal/bag its in that i bought it in and it still smells lovely and chocolatey QwPha8E.png

whey protein isnt bad for you... facedesk urself xD

Protein Shakes cause liver damage and such. (It warns you about it on the can) 

PS: facetrain yourself.

Protein shake...

I Believe they already have this, Its called "Imagination". I Agree with you a LOT of people drink this crap, and yet they don't understand not only is this bad for your health, but after about 2-3 months of not working out they will deflate. My advice to you is build up naturally, eat a lot of protein, and forget about that protein shake crap.

I Believe they already have this, Its called "Imagination". I Agree with you a LOT of people drink this crap, and yet they don't understand not only is this bad for your health, but after about 2-3 months of not working out they will deflate. My advice to you is build up naturally, eat a lot of protein, and forget about that protein shake crap.

are you stupid as fuck? Chicken has protein in you saying chicken is going to damage your liver? LMFAO you're stupid as fuck kid too much protein can damage liver... protein shakes = protein... protein isn't bad for you... but too much of it will be bad..

only taking too much protein will hurt your liver, like if i'm taking 2-3 protein shakes a day and 2 scoops in each one that would be wayyyyy too much and could definitely damage my liver. Please do your homework b4 responding....

are you stupid as fuck? Chicken has protein in you saying chicken is going to damage your liver? LMFAO you're stupid as fuck kid too much protein can damage liver... protein shakes = protein... protein isn't bad for you... but too much of it will be bad..

only taking too much protein will hurt your liver, like if i'm taking 2-3 protein shakes a day and 2 scoops in each one that would be wayyyyy too much and could definitely damage my liver. Please do your homework b4 responding....

i think he messed up steroids with protein powder lol