CzarRangingGuild

Czar

The general rule: 

non-mirror = bot max 12 hours /day

mirror = bot max 18 hours /day

log out when there are livestreams, log out in update days (thursdays), don't login straight after an update, bot from 9-5 uk time (if you are truly paranoid), speak every once in a while to avoid being reported as a bot

and that is how to to not get banned. Botting is against rules though, so there is always a chance of ban

also remember to delete jagexcache, random.dat and store.dat if you ever get banned, so that you can start fresh and no bans will be linked to your accounts :D

good luck all ;)

HI Czar,

just got 98 range, special thanks to your pro script !!!!!!

running every day 20 hours no breaks

i will post another picture when im 99.

And now CZAR the next question for you for the 100000000st time, please add the fishing script@

post-70042-0-52950100-1448485140_thumb.png

Edited by oliverqueen
  • Like 1

Hi Czar,

Died using this bot yesterday, don't know if it's because of a random event or because of the bot. Just thought i should mension it, might be because of a new update or something like that.

Edit:

NVM my own mistake hard always left click when possible on.....

Edited by bromba
  • Like 1

Been using the script for a while now and everything works perfectly, however there is one thing letting it down, sometime whilst spam clicking the target, it will miss on the first click and then continue to spam click whilst running around the range guild, eventually stopping and then resetting itself, I would say this happens once every hour approx, but it seems clunky and looks quite bot like, I would love to see it fixed.

• Like 1

To all users:

here is a nice visual guide for configuring the script optimally

make sure to relog if the script doesn't respond

otherwise just start the script while logged in, (after you relogged) and set the mouse settings like this:

11f95a23bd5a394c5e6a3717853afb23.gif

and the result:

08df3899968af0087c14b003770b3758.gif

that is option 1

Option 2 is the opposite, so set mouse zoom to default and disable the ESC closes interface option

As for the running away thing, I have just added another update which makes it double-check the mouse click before clicking :D

To all users:

here is a nice visual guide for configuring the script optimally

make sure to relog if the script doesn't respond

otherwise just start the script while logged in, (after you relogged) and set the mouse settings like this:

11f95a23bd5a394c5e6a3717853afb23.gif

and the result:

08df3899968af0087c14b003770b3758.gif

that is option 1

Option 2 is the opposite, so set mouse zoom to default and disable the ESC closes interface option

As for the running away thing, I have just added another update which makes it double-check the mouse click before clicking biggrin.png

Didn't do this before, was running flawlessly until after 20 mins or so it kept moving the camera side to side to side..

/ Fast-clicked successfully 2.
To entity
To entity
To entity
To entity
To entity
To entity
To entity
To entity
To entity
To entity
To entity
To entity
To entity
To entity
To entity
To entity
To entity
To entity
To entity

Will try using the gif setup option one and let you know.

scared to run it overnight but as that guy had been saying he was running for 20 hours... aha

thanks mate.

EDIT:This seemed to fix it, will post a proggy when I wake up.

HI Czar,

just got 98 range, special thanks to your pro script !!!!!!

running every day 20 hours no breaks

i will post another picture when im 99.

And now CZAR the next question for you for the 100000000st time, please add the fishing script@

Nice bro, how much money do you leave on the bot for running it that period of time, i just left it to afk with 5k bronze arrows and 450k..

do you ever get the camera flipping side to side to side? while clicking problem

nice range lvl too tongue.png

Edited by 1ntel
  • Like 1

Didn't do this before, was running flawlessly until after 20 mins or so it kept moving the camera side to side to side..

/ Fast-clicked successfully 2.

To entity

To entity

To entity

To entity

To entity

To entity

To entity

To entity

To entity

To entity

To entity

To entity

To entity

To entity

To entity

To entity

To entity

To entity

To entity

Will try using the gif setup option one and let you know.

scared to run it overnight but as that guy had been saying he was running for 20 hours... aha

thanks mate.

EDIT:This seemed to fix it, will post a proggy when I wake up.

Nice bro, how much money do you leave on the bot for running it that period of time, i just left it to afk with 5k bronze arrows and 450k..

do you ever get the camera flipping side to side to side? while clicking problem

nice range lvl too tongue.png

Hi Intel,

thank you, just leave around 2-3m on the account and keep botting till your almost out of gp.

buy the rune arrows with the archery tickets, go to grand exchange sell them then go back to botting.

and the amount of bronze arrows doesnt matter if you put 300 is more then enough.

6 hours left for 99 rng i will post picture today

• Like 1

Hi Intel,

thank you, just leave around 2-3m on the account and keep botting till your almost out of gp.

buy the rune arrows with the archery tickets, go to grand exchange sell them then go back to botting.

and the amount of bronze arrows doesnt matter if you put 300 is more then enough.

6 hours left for 99 rng i will post picture today

How many hours were you botting a day at the guild bro?

Goodluck!

• Like 1

Hi,

was babysitting the bot today and when i was in the point screen i got a gravedigger random event. Then the script stopped and de client couldn't solve the random event because of the point screen being shown. so it got stuck.

Don't know if it is a bug in the client or your script but it stoppen working for 5 minutes then i did it myself. Just wanted to tell you because if u can fix this it would be great.

• Mio changed the title to CzarRangingGuild