CzarRangingGuild

Czar

The script doesn't work anymore. every time i start it up its says calculating and isn't doing anything.

Screenshot and post here I want to see this.

And evil bob problem? Explain more please

EDIT: Please make sure to use the latest OSBot client version 2.3.19

Edited by Czar

Every random event I run in to goes bad and makes the script turn off. Evil bob, freaky forester, etc. I come back to being logged out, and I check the log and it says "couldn't finish the random event, stopping..." and tells me which random. I use up-to-date clients and everything.. why is this happening? Since i bought this script I havent been having any success with it :(

Every random event I run in to goes bad and makes the script turn off. Evil bob, freaky forester, etc. I come back to being logged out, and I check the log and it says "couldn't finish the random event, stopping..." and tells me which random. I use up-to-date clients and everything.. why is this happening? Since i bought this script I havent been having any success with it sad.png

Add your account in the account manager to be logged in, simple.

Clearly I shouldn't leave anything to the client since it is historically unreliable. I will be disabling OSBot's random handler and providing the script with my own version.

Script updated to version 4.0. The update should be live within 12 hours.

Thanks for the feedback! biggrin.png

EDIT:

Also added a new paint to reflect the new version number biggrin.png

0IncFqz.png

Version 4.0

- Anti-randoms fixed

- Slight optimization of code logic

Let me know if you would like to see any more updates, as of now I can't think of anything to add

Edited by Czar

Your choice really, I used to run it in full worlds to blend in, but it may be a bad idea if a mod comes along and mass bans.

That's what I was thinking, but I also ran into a problem with "Too many logins from your adress." Or something like that. And now I've been running the script for 2.5 hours with no problems at all, seems to work flawlessly.

• Like 1

That's what I was thinking, but I also ran into a problem with "Too many logins from your adress." Or something like that. And now I've been running the script for 2.5 hours with no problems at all, seems to work flawlessly.

Glad to hear that :)

Just don't bot too much! Jagex is cracking down on bots by hours played

Glad to hear that smile.png

Just don't bot too much! Jagex is cracking down on bots by hours played

Not sure what it is, but that happens to me even when I'm not botting :L

• Mio changed the title to CzarRangingGuild