CzarRangingGuild

Czar

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

How do you mean, you want the player to walk around or move the mouse randomly to other places? If you are worried about ban rates with this bot, I wouldn't worry nowadays, range guild is almost always empty. Back in the day it was full and it was a bit risky, but nowadays as long as you bot responsibly with sufficient breaks, and reply to in-game chat, no greedy botting, you are golden ^^ :D If you have any questions/suggestions/problems let me know so I can add them to the next version of the script.

does it have a delay on the clicks?

does it just click or is it like "leftbuttondown" "50ms delay" "leftbuttonup".

in another post some guy said that jagex checks for delays between the clicks. most autocllickers clicks with 0ms delay. human mouse movement use delay of anything around 50-200ms. from the time pressing the mouse to releasing the mouse button.

3 hours is too long for one session, please be mindful when botting nowadays, jagex is clamping down on botting so it's more dangerous than back in the day when people could bot 15 hours/day with no problems. Also there are many, many other factors involved such as account history, previous time botted, multiple accounts botted same time, IP/machine, replying to in-game chat/manual reports etc etc.