CzarRangingGuild

Czar

8 hours ago, justind said:

@Czar so I have attempted to start using this script again after good results in the past (prior to escape mode) and after I booted everything up and set it to escape mode with all character settings default (zoom and hotkeys) as well as hiding NPC attack options. It works for the first 2 or 4 arrow shots but after 2 or 4 arrows it just hovers with the "target hit" screen still up without exiting out of it or clicking anywhere on screen. I am not using mirror mode. Is there an account you have where you could test it to see if you can replicate my results? The log shows nothing after the initial start up code. Hope to get some answers! I want to be able to run it more than a few seconds 

worked perfectly for me, did you go into the settings option and toggle the "Escape key" closes current window? Could be minor things, that are making it act weird, make sure you look at czar's first page to make sure the last setting is correct. Also with mouse zoom, its been updated so going all way isn't required, i only zoom to the second to last bracket. Make sure ur using the 2.5.45 version of OS buddy as well as the newest version, 2.5.48 is currently a big buggy and doesn't work properly, here's my proggy for leaving it  over night, thank you czar!!amazeballs.PNG.cfc2607b58a795129d902b669e03169c.PNG

Edited by Tony22
  • Like 1

Have you confirmed that the client size is set to 'fixed mode' and not resized mode? It should be the classic osrs gameframe and not the transparent resized ones.

Glad to hear you guys are enjoying the script, please don't forget to post results as I really enjoy seeing how far you guys progress further and further :D Added proggie to main thread good job :D

• Like 1
  • Heart 1

Hi there! 

I seem to have an issue with the 'buy item mode'. Every time it's enabled, the Ticket exchange will be opened, but the cursor then sits still in the middle of the window with no further movement. 

I apologize if this was answered before, I couldn't find anything similar with the search. 

Thanks! 

18 hours ago, DumbCumster said:

Hi there! 

I seem to have an issue with the 'buy item mode'. Every time it's enabled, the Ticket exchange will be opened, but the cursor then sits still in the middle of the window with no further movement. 

I apologize if this was answered before, I couldn't find anything similar with the search. 

Thanks! 

Buying items isn't supported bro, its been stated quite a few times now. Buy them manually with right click on =D

• Like 1