APA Script Trials

Apaec

On 8/28/2021 at 10:14 PM, Omglool said:

Hi! Would like to try ouot the rooftops script before buying. Seems like you've done a really good job there :)

EDIT: Also, I have a 10hp Hardcore Ironman. Do I risk it dying while doing normal rooftops? Or will it stop once it runs out of food?

Hey,

Sure thing. I've just activated a trial on your account :) Yes - the script will stop when it runs out of food and your HP falls below a gaussian-random value between 40-60%, decided at script startup. So, the script will always eat if your HP drops below 4 (and will very likely eat when your HP hits 4). So provided the course doesn't hit you with 4 damage when you have 4hp left, your account will be safe :)

-Apa

5 hours ago, Apaec said:

Hey,

Sure thing. I've just activated a trial on your account :) Yes - the script will stop when it runs out of food and your HP falls below a gaussian-random value between 40-60%, decided at script startup. So, the script will always eat if your HP drops below 4 (and will very likely eat when your HP hits 4). So provided the course doesn't hit you with 4 damage when you have 4hp left, your account will be safe :)

-Apa

Had no time to wait, so just bought it. But thats good to hear about the food'n'stuff. Well done! Been working really well!

EDIT: On the Canifis course, I think there is an issue. After the pole vault, sometimes it doesnt find jump spot straight away afterwards. Happends like every 3rd round. Kinda repetitive...

Edited by Omglool

On 8/30/2021 at 4:52 PM, Omglool said:

Had no time to wait, so just bought it. But thats good to hear about the food'n'stuff. Well done! Been working really well!

EDIT: On the Canifis course, I think there is an issue. After the pole vault, sometimes it doesnt find jump spot straight away afterwards. Happends like every 3rd round. Kinda repetitive...

Hmm, that's odd - what is your camera zoom level? Could you try resetting it to the default value? This should hopefully fix any issues with detecting the obstacles!

-Apa

On 10/13/2014 at 4:26 PM, Apaec said:

────────────── PREMIUM SUITE ──────────────

xH6r97Q.pngOI26iig.pngXd5NlvB.pngbkSqQIQ.png

xRTB9DP.pngwMRoIDp.pngZBqPWuT.pngyNwozvX.png

─────────────── FREE / VIP+ ───────────────

E1yWP31.pngMok1RHQ.pngynYcP7R.pngnSIzDHg.png8T20zqj.png

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

⌠ Sand crabs - $4,99 | Rooftop Agility - $5,99 | AIO Smither - $4,99 | AIO Cooker - $3,99 | Unicow Killer - £3,99 | Chest Thiever - £2,99 | Rock crabs - $4,99 | Rune Sudoku - $9,99 

⌠ AIO Herblore - FREE & OPEN-SOURCE | Auto Alcher - FREE | Den Cooker - FREE | Gilded Altar - FREE | AIO Miner - VIP+ 

────────────────────────────────────

What is a trial?

• A trial is a chance for you to give any of my scripts a test run. After following the instructions below, you will receive unrestricted access to the respective script for 24 hours starting when the trial is assigned. Your trial request will be processed when I log in. The trial lasts for 24 hours to cater for time zones, such that no matter when I start the trial, you should still get a chance to use the script.

Rules:

• Only 1 trial per user per script.

How to get a trial:

1. 'Like' this thread AND the corresponding script thread using the GWkp5EF.png button at the bottom right of the original post.
  2. Reply to this thread with the name of the script you would like a trial for.
  3. Your request will be processed as soon as I log in. If i'm taking a while, i'm probably asleep! Check back in the morning :)
  4. Once I process your request, you will have the script in your collection (just like any other SDN script) for 24 hours.

Private scripts:

• Unfortunately I do not currently offer private scripts.

Thanks in advance and enjoy your trial!

-Apaec.

Sand crab trial please

• 2 weeks later...