Scam report: Ex-staff Gilgad/Mackadizzle

F2p

Alright, we appreciate your cooperation. Providing those skypelogs won't really help your case since you never mentioned that you weren't the original owner so you'll have to take full responsibility even if it was your friend who recovered it, but I'm sure you understand that by now. Please get in touch with @F2p regarding the refund.

We talked about it, hes happy to cooperate and wait for me to gather the cash, but right now i have basically no 07gp, and i cant buy any. 

I can do services and stuff to earn it, but thats an issue with TWC. either way, ill try to at least compensate him for what i can

I guess ill have to take a ban for now, 45m might take several weeks or more for me to earn myself

but ill get in touch with F2P if i can get some GP

We talked about it, hes happy to cooperate and wait for me to gather the cash, but right now i have basically no 07gp, and i cant buy any. 

I can do services and stuff to earn it, but thats an issue with TWC. either way, ill try to at least compensate him for what i can

I guess ill have to take a ban for now, 45m might take several weeks or more for me to earn myself

but ill get in touch with F2P if i can get some GP

Alright, feel free to appeal when the user has been refunded.

Goodluck!