Scam report: Ex-staff Gilgad/Mackadizzle

F2p

I bought this account from Gilgad;http://osbot.org/forum/topic/60017-selling-awesome-obby-mauler-55-slayer-full-zammy-book-fire-cape-mith-gloves-no-bans-more/

Notice that he says that the account is 100% safe and that he fully trusts Mackadizzle.

Skype convo;

http://puu.sh/bKCte/87a022622e.png

http://puu.sh/bKCuc/ccc5087e56.png

http://puu.sh/bKCvi/6cd99ce11b.png

http://puu.sh/bKCwg/f9cdc3ee2c.png

The gmail account from the rs account got recovered aswell.

Video to show that the account got recovered/hacked.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3oJZAaMMpQ&feature=youtu.be

Who has to pay me back that 45m 07 gp, Gilgad or Mackadizzle?

I have alerted both users to post here, they have also both been placed in the Trade With Caution usergroup as it could have been any of them who recovered the account. However @Gilgad is the one that sold it to you and therefore is responsible for the refund/recovery.

NoteI have removed the last two links which can be used to recover the accounts, it is still visible to Staff however.

I have alerted both users to post here, they have also both been placed in the Trade With Caution usergroup as it could have been any of them who recovered the account. However @Gilgad is the one that sold it to you and therefore is responsible for the refund/recovery.

NoteI have removed the last two links which can be used to recover the accounts, it is still visible to Staff however.

Alright thank you.

I don't want the account anymore tbh, I woudn't feel safe anymore playing on the account.

I didn't recover it, im not sure how i go about proving that im not in possession of it, but i only have ONE rs account atm. I know Gilgad didn't recover it either. I don't believe it should be his responsibility either. Neither of us could even recover it if we wanted

Are you not the original owner of the account? If you are then you have all the details necessary to recover it (not saying you did) but just saying we need to cover the possibilities. The evidence shows the account is in fact recovered.

Okay, i guess some things have changed. Since when am I responsible for a refund when it was someone else that did the crime. I see this written no where. How am I trade with caution when i did nothing wrong?

Anyway..

My thread: http://osbot.org/forum/topic/60017-selling-awesome-obby-mauler-55-slayer-full-zammy-book-fire-cape-mith-gloves-no-bans-more/

Mackadizzles thread: http://osbot.org/forum/topic/58331-selling-61combat-obby-mauler-91str-firecape-berserker-ring-i-maxes-46s/

Mackadizzle says that he is the original owner:

RS42Srs.png

I got a message from f2p saying that he/she chatted to mackadizzle, and this is what mackadizzle claimed that he is not the original owner:

nR64IJJ.png

9WkxDz1.png

He clearly says that he is not the original owner, thus lying and trying to hide the fact that he recovered.

Skypes:

SoSTkjP.png

Az9BuHu.png

Yes, this is the skype i bought the account off of. Yes it is him.

Again, don't understand what I have done wrong to deserve TWC, but okay.

Are you not the original owner of the account? If you are then you have all the details necessary to recover it (not saying you did) but just saying we need to cover the possibilities. The evidence shows the account is in fact recovered.

I sold it with a friend for a 50/50 split to gilgad, gilgad DID NOT recover it im 100% sure, because i can't recover it, so im positive that he cant either. The friend is not an osbot user so i cant really specify who it is. If anything, ill take responsibility, Gilgad had no control over this at all. Neither of us can reclaim the account, and i feel bad for f2p but its really beyond my control

Well, just had a chat with mackadizzle, turns out there was a previous owner before himself that he never mentioned. If i knew this I would have never bought the account.

Anyways, he's told me that he'll be responsible for refunds etc and told me he posted.

Good lad, as i said I 100% trust the guy, just did some silly mistakes we all make. Hopefully he learns and improves his ability of communication further.

"One can only learn from mistakes."

Edited by Gilgad
  • Like 1

I have removed TWC from @Gilgad after the evidence that has come to light. @Mackadizzle you will need to refund the user to the sum of what they paid for the account as you falsely posted the account with incorrect information.

You are responsible for the refund to the sum of 45m 07GP as the user does not want the account.

• Like 2

Gilgad shouldn't take any responsibility, ill try to refund what i can, if i can, but ill take full blame for everything. I neglected to mention that i didnt create the account and it was someone else because they werent an Osbot member, and a close friend. Its not gilgads fault, and i cant recover it myself. I do have skype logs of me and the original owner chatting though, negotiating the split of the sale, and all the information regarding the account

• Like 3

Still, i'd like to clarify the rules etc because that was sketchy:

It was stated that I would refund the user because I sold the account to him.

On that point, why would I need to do this when I didn't commit the crime. Wouldn't the user in question of the crime be responsible of refunding/giving the account back?

This really needs to be clarified as I had a look and didn't see anything anywhere and my heart really did jump when divinity said I was responsible when I did nothing wrong.

This should be put somewhere in the rules section because if it's the case, i'm never buying then reselling an account again :s It would benefit the security of other members as well.

Edited by Gilgad

Gilgad shouldn't take any responsibility, ill try to refund what i can, if i can, but ill take full blame for everything. I neglected to mention that i didnt create the account and it was someone else because they werent an Osbot member, and a close friend. Its not gilgads fault, and i cant recover it myself. I do have skype logs of me and the original owner chatting though, negotiating the split of the sale, and all the information regarding the account

Alright, we appreciate your cooperation. Providing those skypelogs won't really help your case since you never mentioned that you weren't the original owner so you'll have to take full responsibility even if it was your friend who recovered it, but I'm sure you understand that by now. Please get in touch with @F2p regarding the refund.

Alright, we appreciate your cooperation. Providing those skypelogs won't really help your case since you never mentioned that you weren't the original owner so you'll have to take full responsibility even if it was your friend who recovered it, but I'm sure you understand that by now. Please get in touch with @F2p regarding the refund.

We just talked about it on Skype - I just have to wait on my refund from @Mackadizzle as he doesn't have the 45m at the moment. 

Still, i'd like to clarify the rules etc because that was sketchy:

It was stated that I would refund the user because I sold the account to him.

On that point, why would I need to do this when I didn't commit the crime. Wouldn't the user in question of the crime be responsible of refunding/giving the account back?

This really needs to be clarified as I had a look and didn't see anything anywhere and my heart really did jump when divinity said I was responsible when I did nothing wrong.

If you stated that you're not the original owner and the user you sold it to is aware of this, he knows the risk he's taking and basically can't blame you incase the account gets recovered. Unless he can prove that it was you who did it of course. But obviously stating that you're not the original owner will make it harder for you to sell the account.

• Like 1