Never been perm banned, does THIS mean an account is permd?

Mackadizzle

yea lol if it gets deleted you cant even appeal, you cant login to the rs site, nothing. it doesn't recognize the acc/pass, its pretty cruel

I sold this dude an account, and it got banned SAME DAY. i feel like so much shit lol but i mean.... im pretty sure he botted, theres no other way. it hasnt been botted on for several months prior to sale. this situations fucked up, hes out 160$ + 40m 07gp that was on it.

If hes telling the truth, are there any other factors that caused it to be deleted, if he didnt even bot?

Edited by Mackadizzle

I sold this dude an account, and it got banned SAME DAY. i feel like so much shit lol but i mean.... im pretty sure he botted, theres no other way. it hasnt been botted on for several months prior to sale. this situations fucked up, hes out 160$ + 40m 07gp that was on it

dafuq! you sold the acc for 160 when there was 40m on it ?

dafuq! you sold the acc for 160 when there was 40m on it ?

No, sold it for 160, he put 40m of his own cash on it, then the account got deleted just like that. He's out so much, i feel horrible >.>

I have nooooo idea how it couldve got deleted like that though if he didnt bot

No, sold it for 160, he put 40m of his own cash on it, then the account got deleted just like that. He's out so much, i feel horrible >.>

I have nooooo idea how it couldve got deleted like that though if he didnt bot

god damn that sucks soooo badly,how'd you know he put 40m on it?

Edited by The Hero of Time

.. he obviously told him, thats not the point though.

He clearly was either a previous major offender that never changed his IP and decided to bot then got RIP'd or his other accs got RIP'd, which RIP'd this acc. He was dumb and got RIP'd.

Edited by Gilgad

I mean I won 40m staking on my other account I am not worried about the 40m. I made that staking it comes and goes I am just upset about the account that I had and all of a sudden do not. epecially since all I wanted was a mauler......

i feel you... =/

Mack confirmed scammur

xd

He clearly was either a previous major offender that never changed his IP and decided to bot then got RIP'd or his other accs got RIP'd, which RIP'd this acc. He was dumb and got RIP'd.

I never played runescape at my apartment. Let alone in the past 3 years.

He said he's never played rs from his current ip, so idk. im thinking if hes playing from a public wifi, that can be it?

Mack confirmed scammur

:( 

I mean I won 40m staking on my other account I am not worried about the 40m. I made that staking it comes and goes I am just upset about the account that I had and all of a sudden do not. epecially since all I wanted was a mauler......

This is the guy who bought it btw