Fruity Barrows (Frost Barrows)

FrostBug

whats going on with the script? I open my script list click on frost barrows and click on start. THE SCRIPTS SET UP SCREEN IS NOT POPPING UP

Same and it is doing the same thing with frost impulses.

same

SDN script loading is facing some issues

http://osbot.org/forum/topic/71785-script-loader/

PLEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAASEEEEEEEE make this available for mirror mode QwPha8E.pngQwPha8E.pngQwPha8E.png

its not him thats the issues, its the dev team not fixing things that need to be fixed for him to do it, please stop asking >_<

FAQ

Q:

Can I run this script on the mirror client

A:

Not at this time. Due to limitations in the current versions of the mirror client, this is not yet possible. Hopefully these limitations will be dealt with in the near future.

Edited by OurSickStory
  • Like 2

can i please get a trial for this very interested on purchasing 

Yes, I'll add it now

seems like sdn is fixed. what does it mean "layout exception: more than 28 items required"

It's not an error that will prevent the script from running. It just means that the total sum of Equipment, Food, Potions, Runes, Spade & Misc teleport items add up to an amount greater than 28 for your current settings.

One known cause is using a setup with a 2-handed weapon, and a different setup with a 1-hander and a shield; the script reserves 2 equipment slots for that scenario, even if you start with the 1-hander and shield equipped.

In this case it will just dispose of an item (vial, food, ammo equip) in order to make space for switching, though.

on the loot tracker its adding my own equipment. For example if im using a d scim and full rune its putting that in my loot tracker along with all other barrow items

Could you describe what happened during the time of opening the chest?

Did the script equip the items that were mistakenly added to the loot tracker for some reason after/before opening the chest? (outside of barrow brother combat)

Does it happen every time, and do things like food get added as well?

For future reference, please make use of the bug report template. But thanks for the report none the less

Edited by FrostBug

• Deceiver changed the title to Frost Barrows
  • Maldesto changed the title to Fruity Barrows (Frost Barrows)