Fruity Barrows (Frost Barrows)

FrostBug

yo 2 hrs and 30 mins in im averaging 160kk a hour is it because im not getting any barrows items. done 11 trips

11 chests?

Well, 1 chest per 13½ minute is very slow. Consider raising your magic level / do more chests per trip

Perhaps do the quest requirement for faster travel methods if you aren't already using the faster ones.

I typically average around 300-350k per hour without any barrow items, at 5 chests per trip using PoH & Minigame teleport routes

Try changing things around, like your gear setups and routes

After killing a brother, the mouse goes crazy on the stairs. Takes around 5-10 seconds to click on it. 

Also it sometimes becomes dormant in the tunnels. It doesn't move unless i move the camera.

Please try to fill out as much of the bug report template as you can

Edited by FrostBug

OSBot client version: 2.3.59

Mirror mode (Yes/No): NO

Detailed bug description: After killing a brother, mouse goes crazy and hovers over staircase.

Script Status & Current Task (As displayed in the paint): Exiting tomb & Tomb Combat

Screenshots (If available): 0249a80b2b69ce2784e69509f6899b01.png

Relevant logs (If available): 

Thanks

Might be related to the performance update of .59; I'll try to have a patch out as early as possible tomorrow

i bring 11 p pots and doing max 3 chests a trip is that bad?

Well, it's not very good.

I personally bring 5 ppots(4) and do 5 chests (typically with ~3 doses left over)

Perhaps you should try setting it up to tank a few of the weaker melee brothers, to avoid using as many potions in the tunnels, when they are guarding the chest.

I personally bring 5 ppots(4) and do 5 chests (typically with ~3 doses left over)

Perhaps you should try setting it up to tank a few of the weaker melee brothers, to avoid using as many potions in the tunnels, when they are guarding the chest.

I have also had some of the same problems with the other people. The bot seems slower then it was yesterday, it hovers over the staircase and doesn't click for 5+ seconds, and it the tunnels it just sits there. I think its because of the .59 client. Wasn't happening before I updated.

wait how do I choose to tank weaker brothers? I bring 9 pots per trip and do 4-5 chest per trip.

:: and also for the mouse/stairs problem. I'm still using osbot .58 and its not a problem for me.

• Deceiver changed the title to Frost Barrows
  • Maldesto changed the title to Fruity Barrows (Frost Barrows)