Fruity Barrows (Frost Barrows)

FrostBug

• 2 weeks later...

can we have it not organize inventory? just sitting at ferrox moving shit around for minutes at a time and not moving on. unchecking the organize inventory button does nothing.

also for multi chest trips it should use another barrows tab instead of running all the way back to ladder.

Edited by DragonbornX
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Administrator

- occasionally the prayer function does not work (will not pray when at full prayer)
occasionally the client will click smite and redemption instead of protect from melee/range/mage (there is no fix to this, the script has to be restarted)
- the client has issues pathfinding, cliking the minimap, then somwhere random on the screen, creating a lot of erratic movement, I am certain if I use this bot for more than a day I will incur a ban if any player spots me
- the script does not complete barrows puzzles, I have watched the puzzle solver click randomly on the screen until it gets it wrong, then pathfinds to the next door and does it incorrectly again
- the script sometimes gets stuck "searching for tomb" when in one of the tombs, and randomly clicks around the screen. occasionally this results in going up the stairs, and digging down, going up the stairs, digging down, etc

On 1/9/2022 at 7:15 PM, Maldesto said:

- occasionally the prayer function does not work (will not pray when at full prayer)
occasionally the client will click smite and redemption instead of protect from melee/range/mage (there is no fix to this, the script has to be restarted)
- the client has issues pathfinding, cliking the minimap, then somwhere random on the screen, creating a lot of erratic movement, I am certain if I use this bot for more than a day I will incur a ban if any player spots me
- the script does not complete barrows puzzles, I have watched the puzzle solver click randomly on the screen until it gets it wrong, then pathfinds to the next door and does it incorrectly again
- the script sometimes gets stuck "searching for tomb" when in one of the tombs, and randomly clicks around the screen. occasionally this results in going up the stairs, and digging down, going up the stairs, digging down, etc

Can I get access to log files, and/or a confirmation that they've read the troubleshooting section in the OP?
I've done some test runs now, and everything is running smooth.

• 2 weeks later...

I just can’t get this bot to do more than 2 chests before it bugs out. It just can't accept the option to enter the tunnel and stands clicking and teleing out and coming back to the same room and sipping prayer doses.

Edit: I figured it out. I spoke to the old man at barrows previously to shorten the tomb message in-game and it seems I needed to revert back to the original 2 screen dialogue for the script to recognise there was no brother in the tomb.

Edited by bradlad
solved

• 2 weeks later...

• Maldesto changed the title to Fruity Barrows (Frost Barrows)