Fruity Barrows (Frost Barrows)

FrostBug

3 hours ago, Murdock said:

HOW I CAN BUY THIS SCRIPT AND HOW MUCH OSRS GP?

You can buy it from the store, using the link from the top navigation bar, or follow the direct link from the first post in this thread.
To purchase with GP, you can use the Membership section of the marketplace to buy osbot store credit for OSRS GP. Price will depend on the seller.

Edited by FrostBug

This is not working for me, bot keeps getting stuck on equipment refresh, keeps moving dueling ring back and forth, and won't go until I assist it by force teleing while it's paused.

Edits: It keeps getting stuck in FFA not using teleport to shades of morton. any fixes on that? It's showing 

Debug: Minigame tab open

MasterWidget 76, 8, -1

Edited by Blarmyboi

On 4/23/2021 at 9:13 PM, Blarmyboi said:

This is not working for me, bot keeps getting stuck on equipment refresh, keeps moving dueling ring back and forth, and won't go until I assist it by force teleing while it's paused.

Edits: It keeps getting stuck in FFA not using teleport to shades of morton. any fixes on that? It's showing 

MasterWidget 76, 8, -1

Seems like this is low priority.. Unusable for me. Can i refund or get a solution?

2 hours ago, purple kush said:

wow glad i seen this. was literally just about to buy this 😥 

It is extremely disappointing to waste money on something the developer does not care for anymore. Was going to use this for grinding barrows on my IM but now I'm stuck with a half working bot that needs assist the whole time.

41 minutes ago, Blarmyboi said:

It is extremely disappointing to waste money on something the developer does not care for anymore. Was going to use this for grinding barrows on my IM but now I'm stuck with a half working bot that needs assist the whole time.

Hey buddy, if you really care that much why u don’t use the bug template nor provide any of the logs? 

On 4/24/2021 at 4:13 AM, Blarmyboi said:

MasterWidget 76, 8, -1

The duel ring issue is explained in the OP, but the short fix is to remove the ring from equipment setups, as its considered a teleport item.
I'll look into the minigame teleport issue, but for now try and see if using fixed mode solves the problem.
EDIT: Found and fixed the minigame teleport issue, it should be live and working sometime tomorrow when the SDN is updated.

On 4/27/2021 at 6:53 AM, Cookiemon said:

Hi add an eating threshold would you?

also can you add barrows armor repairing?

I will add eating threshold for the TODO list for next update. If I may ask though, for what reason do you want this? Is it for creating more diverse profiles, or did you experience some issue? I always prefer to have less configuration options, so if you had some issue, I'd prefer to adjust the dynamic calculation of the eating threshold.
Still not too keen on adding equipment repairing though, but will take it into consideration.

Edited by FrostBug

Great script. Only thing I can think of that would be great is after beating the last brother in the caves it doesn't turn prayer off. It keeps it on while looting the chest and while running back to the start. I don't use prayer in the caves againt the mobs so would be good to turn it off to save potions 

Edit : just realised your prayer pretty much drains on the way back anyway. With the teleport from cave option does that require the 83 magic burrows teleport spell? 

Edited by HellsD3mise

On 5/6/2021 at 4:45 AM, ihave2pickles said:

The bot just logs me out when I start it, how to fix?

Have a look in the client log, it should say why it logged out. Also check out troubleshooting section in the OP.

On 5/6/2021 at 12:05 PM, HellsD3mise said:

Great script. Only thing I can think of that would be great is after beating the last brother in the caves it doesn't turn prayer off. It keeps it on while looting the chest and while running back to the start. I don't use prayer in the caves againt the mobs so would be good to turn it off to save potions 

Edit : just realised your prayer pretty much drains on the way back anyway. With the teleport from cave option does that require the 83 magic burrows teleport spell? 

The idea is that the prayer would have been drained anyway, so may as well avoid a hit or two, as you stated. Per request however, an option was added later, a checkbox selectable in UI labelled "Use protect from melee for tunnel traversal", that can be disabled to prevent this behaviour.

The option to teleport from the tunnels can be used either with 83 magic and the spell, or with teleport tablets of the same spell - this has no requirement.

17 hours ago, Drsalt01 said:

great script! works pretty flawlessly. just curious, does it support recharging an upgraded staff of iban once depleted?

Unfortunately not. It only recharges equipment that can be recharged from a bank.

• Like 1

• Maldesto changed the title to Fruity Barrows (Frost Barrows)