Fruity Barrows (Frost Barrows)

FrostBug

On 12/1/2020 at 3:49 PM, Znader said:

i've ran for 10 hours doing 65-80 mins on the 25-35 off for 2 days and it's been fine. I'm using mirrored mode though which seems to make a big difference.

Hey man, I’m struggling with getting the breaking to work. Did you run into this at all? I’m putting 40mins on and 25 mins off and it’s not breaking. This is in the osbot break manager itself 

On 1/6/2021 at 10:06 AM, Get Taxed said:

Hey man, I’m struggling with getting the breaking to work. Did you run into this at all? I’m putting 40mins on and 25 mins off and it’s not breaking. This is in the osbot break manager itself 

I haven't run into this issue, but I also haven't tested it in a minute. I will check it out with the next test run. It is made to integrate with the OSBot break manager, and only allow breaks to start outside of combat, and outside of dangerous areas.

On 1/8/2021 at 8:02 AM, FiveSheetPete said:

do you offer trails of this script?

thanks.

Yes, started one for you.

2 minutes ago, FrostBug said:

I haven't run into this issue, but I also haven't tested it in a minute. I will check it out with the next test run. It is made to integrate with the OSBot break manager, and only allow breaks to start outside of combat, and outside of dangerous areas.

Yes, started one for you.

Hey Frost apologies it was completely me not putting in the breaks correctly. Script works ace :)

• Boge 1

On 1/23/2021 at 6:40 PM, noobinator said:

could i get a trial please?? would like to test this as i couldnt find much on discord

it also doesnt say anything about mirror mode support?

It does work on mirror mode. Started a trial.
If you were looking for my Discord, it can be found on my profile.

• 2 weeks later...

hello, awesome script but im running into some snags, i set it to run for 8 hours i woke up this morning and it was logged out. i set it again and left to run an errand i came back it was logged out. also at a different time it was attempting to recharge the trident but kept clicking on the gp and then switching to the  gear tab and back and fourth before i finally moved the trident to a different spot in my inventory and then it charged it. i dont know whats going on, i can send the logs if you want them. any help would be appreciated i have month of this so id like to be able to use it.

• Maldesto changed the title to Fruity Barrows (Frost Barrows)