Fruity Barrows (Frost Barrows)

FrostBug

18 hours ago, spicis said:

Okey so biggest problem with frost barrows is when it reaches 100reward potential but suddenly before opening chest it use teleport to bank it cant get back to the tunnel to reopen the chest when fully restored any fixes?

I'll try to see if I can reproduce that issue. What is your kill order set to (Does it contain None/Random)?

Regardless of the fix I go with, it will still require at least 1 brother to be alive at the time of starting the script, but would be better at remembering which one is the tunnel brother from last trip.

4 hours ago, FrostBug said:

I'll try to see if I can reproduce that issue. What is your kill order set to (Does it contain None/Random)?

Regardless of the fix I go with, it will still require at least 1 brother to be alive at the time of starting the script, but would be better at remembering which one is the tunnel brother from last trip.

Kill order is like in your offer last brother is ahrim for kill.

If its out of food and prayer and it kills last brother it just teleport to bank and cant get back to the chest .All brothers are marked as killed and reward potential is 100%

I suggest bot should check if all brothers is killed and reward potential is 100% and its outside puzzle tunnel it should go byself to chest and open .

19 hours ago, spicis said:

Kill order is like in your offer last brother is ahrim for kill.

If its out of food and prayer and it kills last brother it just teleport to bank and cant get back to the chest .All brothers are marked as killed and reward potential is 100%

I suggest bot should check if all brothers is killed and reward potential is 100% and its outside puzzle tunnel it should go byself to chest and open .

That is the intention yes, additionally it is supposed to remember, but this obviously seem like it isn't working. I will have a look thru it.
Thanks

17 hours ago, shpat said:

this doesnt seem to be working currently, always swapping out rings

or not going to the mound to dig properly.

Please check the troubleshooting steps in the OP, that will at the least solve your ring issue.

51 minutes ago, FrostBug said:

That is the intention yes, additionally it is supposed to remember, but this obviously seem like it isn't working. I will have a look thru it.
Thanks

Please check the troubleshooting steps in the OP, that will at the least solve your ring issue.

thanks tell me when you gonna fix it cause can't buy if it aint working ://

• 2 weeks later...

Keep having issues with the bot, could I get someone to help me with it?

It's worth noting, the logs do not indicate any sort of error. I was having a read through them and could not identify anything going wrong. The bot's GUI says switching gear and then just gets stuck on top of one of the mounds. Retried many times, confirming all the gear is correct etc. still to no avail.

Edited by silverfox896
Adding information

3 hours ago, silverfox896 said:

Keep having issues with the bot, could I get someone to help me with it?

It's worth noting, the logs do not indicate any sort of error. I was having a read through them and could not identify anything going wrong. The bot's GUI says switching gear and then just gets stuck on top of one of the mounds. Retried many times, confirming all the gear is correct etc. still to no avail.

I can help troubleshooting on Discord (FrostBug#2050) if you're still having issue, and have read thru the troubleshooting section already

• Maldesto changed the title to Fruity Barrows (Frost Barrows)