FrostBug

On 6/12/2020 at 2:14 AM, ozdv said:

[INFO][Bot #1][06/12 12:13:15 AM]: INFO: MasterWidget: 76, 8, -1
[INFO][Bot #1][06/12 12:13:15 AM]: DEBUG: Minigame tab open
[INFO][Bot #1][06/12 12:13:16 AM]: DEBUG: Minigame tab open
[INFO][Bot #1][06/12 12:13:16 AM]: INFO: MasterWidget: 76, 8, -1

I keep getting this, dueling ring issue was my mistake, I reset all the eqipment except the minions one. But this issue occurs when trying to minigame teleport. It opens the interface, scrolls, selects it, and then just spams this in logs. I can manually click teleport, and then the bot works fine perfectly for an inv, then repeats.

uh just a guess minigame teleport is 20 minute cooldown and the trips are much less..

7 hours ago, Cameron Ellenberger said:

Make sure you have all materials in bank, do not wear ring of dueling, and that your inventory and other things have keys assigned to swap between them.

I have been trying to use this for a couple of days. I am not the person you are replying to, but I am asking if this works for you?

I have had it going with clan wars to bank, and minigame teleport to get to barrows, and it never clicks "teleport" it just opens it, but once I manually click teleport, it runs and works fine for 3-4 runs, teleports back, and repeats, it needs me to teleport.

I tried it with home teleport option, since Im running it on an ironman, and it works perfectly fine, however every couple runs, when it exits the ladder, it fails to run to start the new run (run to dharock), and it just says "exiting tunnel" despite being on ground level.

Do you not experience these issues as well? I am unsure if it is my setup, my client, running it on a mac, or an ironman, or if it just has bugs in the bot.

41 minutes ago, ozdv said:

I have been trying to use this for a couple of days. I am not the person you are replying to, but I am asking if this works for you?

I have had it going with clan wars to bank, and minigame teleport to get to barrows, and it never clicks "teleport" it just opens it, but once I manually click teleport, it runs and works fine for 3-4 runs, teleports back, and repeats, it needs me to teleport.

I tried it with home teleport option, since Im running it on an ironman, and it works perfectly fine, however every couple runs, when it exits the ladder, it fails to run to start the new run (run to dharock), and it just says "exiting tunnel" despite being on ground level.

Do you not experience these issues as well? I am unsure if it is my setup, my client, running it on a mac, or an ironman, or if it just has bugs in the bot.

Ah I see what you are saying. I have been using the teleport tablets and am running with no issues whatsoever. but on an ironman you'd have to go make them huh. Did you post logs when it is trying to click the minigame teleport?

EDIT: Just saw the logs, did you try making sure you have the quest tab/minigame tab have an f key attached? otherwise the only thing i can think of is having it selected on the minigame teleport ready to go.

Edited by Cameron Ellenberger

3 hours ago, Cameron Ellenberger said:

Ah I see what you are saying. I have been using the teleport tablets and am running with no issues whatsoever. but on an ironman you'd have to go make them huh. Did you post logs when it is trying to click the minigame teleport?

EDIT: Just saw the logs, did you try making sure you have the quest tab/minigame tab have an f key attached? otherwise the only thing i can think of is having it selected on the minigame teleport ready to go.

Yeah it is very weird. It literally opens minigame interface, clicks the minigame, scrolls, selects the shades of morton, and just wont hit "teleport" button. But simply manually clicking "teleport" works fine.

On 6/12/2020 at 8:27 AM, ozdv said:

After first run, when trying second: It says "existing tomb" despite being outside,

Try resetting your hotkeys (Check other troubleshooting steps if this does not solve it)

On 6/12/2020 at 8:14 AM, ozdv said:

[INFO][Bot #1][06/12 12:13:15 AM]: DEBUG: Minigame tab open
[INFO][Bot #1][06/12 12:13:16 AM]: INFO: MasterWidget: 76, 8, -1

I keep getting this, dueling ring issue was my mistake, I reset all the eqipment except the minions one. But this issue occurs when trying to minigame teleport. It opens the interface, scrolls, selects it, and then just spams this in logs. I can manually click teleport, and then the bot works fine perfectly for an inv, then repeats.

I'll have a look to see if I can reproduce the issue tonight. May contact you if I need more info

On 6/15/2020 at 1:03 PM, vangster said:

Just bought it, everytime I start it, it logs me out.

The reason for logging out will be in the log - usually some missing item or the like.

10 hours ago, KeliserMistborn said:

How is the ban rate with this script? Wanted to use it for like 2-3 hrs minimum every two days or so. Trying to figure out if it’s worth the risk.

I got banned after using it for 3 hours in a day :/

E; After one day of using, not after a couple days

Edited by Elesaurus Rex
  • Sad 1

17 hours ago, ozdv said:

Yeah it is very weird. It literally opens minigame interface, clicks the minigame, scrolls, selects the shades of morton, and just wont hit "teleport" button. But simply manually clicking "teleport" works fine.

I managed to reproduce it by going to resizable mode in the client. I'm not sure if it was the same issue you experience (Assuming you've read the troubleshooting section :boge:), but I've pushed an update that fixes the Mort'ton minigame teleport using resizable mode.

• Maldesto changed the title to Fruity Barrows (Frost Barrows)