Fruity Barrows (Frost Barrows)

FrostBug

4 hours ago, KiiTz said:

Hey man, I have a suggestion. When doing multiple chests per trip, could you give an option to use another teletab to get back outside rather than running back round the tunnels?

Another suggestion would be for right clicking ring of duelling while its in the inventory to teleport to clan wars rather than equipping it then teleporting. Would probably help with antiban.

Hi,
There already is an option (checkbox) to use arceuus teleport/tab from tunnels instead of running..
The duel ring equip is so that the teleport dialogue doesn't get interrupted by combat or falling rocks. I'm not sure if it's worth the hassle, as the ban rate is not very high to begin with

Thanks for the feedback

8 hours ago, FrostBug said:

Hi,
There already is an option (checkbox) to use arceuus teleport/tab from tunnels instead of running..
The duel ring equip is so that the teleport dialogue doesn't get interrupted by combat or falling rocks. I'm not sure if it's worth the hassle, as the ban rate is not very high to begin with

Thanks for the feedback

Ah okay man, thanks for clarifying! Such a good script man. I thought the arceeus teleport referred to the actual teleport on the spellbook for whatever reason so left it unchecked lol.

Edited by KiiTz

• 2 weeks later...

really struggling with this script, close to asking for money back.

script constantly breaking having to baby sit it.

cant get passed 3 trips without just stopping.

doesnt work with dueling rings as it constantly swaps it around inventory (for 30 mins+) probs gonna get a ban due to that stupid miss hap .

honestly. really pissing me off . 

all of khal's scripts can leave over night. chris perft dragons easily leave over night. this cant last 20 mins????????? 

19 hours ago, CrazyMate said:

Does this still work? 
And what’s the GP/HR? 

Should do.
I don't have the "recent" gp/hr, but lifetime gp/hr can be derived from the All-time dynsig:

dynsig_barrows.png?username=All

13 hours ago, TommyC said:

really struggling with this script, close to asking for money back.

script constantly breaking having to baby sit it.

cant get passed 3 trips without just stopping.

doesnt work with dueling rings as it constantly swaps it around inventory (for 30 mins+) probs gonna get a ban due to that stupid miss hap .

honestly. really pissing me off . 

all of khal's scripts can leave over night. chris perft dragons easily leave over night. this cant last 20 mins????????? 

Please post a proper bug report with the symptoms and relevant pictures/logs.
If you find that the mirror client itself goes unresponsive, perhaps the issue is related to the machines ability to run mirror mode - In this case I'd suggest testing if it runs fine with stealth injection

15 hours ago, itzstrop said:

1461379181_BotFarmProgess23012020.thumb.PNG.6798e7af6d0f8bf887559499735eb80f.PNG

Script runs smoothly for me without issues. Unfortunately, I may have botted for too long as 2 out of 4 of the accounts got banned. Total botted time over 2 days was about 20 hours for each account using this script. Luckily I mule everything off daily. Welp :(

Did you use any other boy recently with those 2 accounts that got banned? And did you not straight ? Or did you use breaks?

8 hours ago, skillerkidos1 said:

Did you use any other boy recently with those 2 accounts that got banned? And did you not straight ? Or did you use breaks?

Did not use any other bots other than Frost Barrows. I bot straight for 10 hours each day without breaks,and on an update day, which probably explains the bans.

Edit: There's sometimes a chance for the bot to be stuck doing nothing in a rare scenario. This happens when the bot is in the tunnels. When the bot runs out of food after reaching the killcount and killing the final brother, it does not loot the chest if health is low. It teleports out (to clan wars for me), banks, comes back, and gets stuck without any brothers to kill. 

Edited by itzstrop

6 minutes ago, itzstrop said:

Did not use any other bots other than Frost Barrows. I bot straight for 10 hours each day without breaks,and on an update day, which probably explains the bans.

Edit: There's sometimes a chance for the bot to be stuck doing nothing in a rare scenario. This happens when the bot is in the tunnels. When the bot runs out of food after reaching the killcount and killing the final brother, it does not loot the chest if health is low. It teleports out (to clan wars for me), banks, comes back, and gets stuck without any brothers to kill. 

are you using mirror mode? 

• Maldesto changed the title to Fruity Barrows (Frost Barrows)