Fruity Barrows (Frost Barrows)

FrostBug

Tried to see if this could run for like 5 hours and it barely could without having my account banned unfortunately, fresh proxy no bans. Appreciate the trial and it is extremely well made. I tried using breaks with the script, but it would crash each time I did so, so just tried running it until I went to sleep, banned about 20 mins after this pic.

Spoiler

93ceb8e05439d062a5a18ec08e28d653.png

On 4/25/2019 at 4:35 PM, tmanowen said:

Tried to see if this could run for like 5 hours and it barely could without having my account banned unfortunately, fresh proxy no bans. Appreciate the trial and it is extremely well made. I tried using breaks with the script, but it would crash each time I did so, so just tried running it until I went to sleep, banned about 20 mins after this pic.

Reveal hidden contents

93ceb8e05439d062a5a18ec08e28d653.png

I do about 6 to 8 hours each day with 1 hour breaks after every 2 hours of botting.
Currently 500 KC and going strong. Sorry for your loss, really unlucky.

• Sad 1

On 4/28/2019 at 4:20 AM, wobble_flo said:

I cant setup it, is there any guide pls?

First post my fren

22 hours ago, wobble_flo said:

it works with mirror mode? I setup all things, but it doesnt do anything. Can help me pls?

It works with mirror yes, though arguably slightly less stable.
Check the troubleshooting section for common setup issues

Hey, first of all, great job :)

just a small bug I noticed is when banking at clan wars with a ring of dueling while also choosing to wield a ring of dueling, the bot gets stuck moving the ring around the inventory. Can be fixed by changing the gear setup ring slot

Thanks.

also:

2 hours ago, wobble_flo said:

How i can set to get 8 prayer potions? It only takes 2

The unit for prayer potions is in doses, when choosing 8 it takes 2 4 doses, you need to tell it to bring 32 doses for 8x prayer potion (4)s. 

Edited by troniik
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, troniik said:

Hey another bug is when all brothers have been killed and then when you teleport out before opening the chest, coming back causes the bot to not know what to do (forgets which tunnel to enter through perhaps?)

Cheers

Could you send me the full log file in a PM? It's located in OSBot\Data\FrostBarrows\Logs

When using mort'on minigame teleport to get to barrows, the bot does not know how to get into minigame teleport tab and choose the teleport. 

I believe its because it needs updating as of the new layout of the quest/minigame/achiement tab.

Also maybe consider making an option to not keep prayer above any % its set to? As an ironman it REALLY consumes alot of prayer pots each trip 😛 

9 hours ago, MathiasG1991 said:

Hey, purchased frost barrows last night, loaded script. It wont start, says one or more settings are invalid. I've looked through the thread and cant find anything relevant. I haven't a clue myself, new here! 😂 any help greatly appreciated.

Make sure all min/max/amounts are numeric, and that gear setups have been filled out for all enemy types.

If you post some screenshots of your settings, we could probably pinpoint the issue :boge:

• Maldesto changed the title to Fruity Barrows (Frost Barrows)