Fruity Barrows (Frost Barrows)

FrostBug

1 hour ago, myOSBaccount said:

i don't use pots for verac guthan or torag either. also i do 1 chest runs so that i always have energy and full prayer at the beginning of each run.

assuming the order in which you listed the brothers is the order in which you kill them then maybe optimize it so that you always go to a mound near you to save some running time and energy. for example, instead of going from dharok to karil go from dharok to guthan and then karil.

2 hours ago, Zombie said:

Personally I wouldn't use eagle eye on ahrim. And definitely don't use the magic boosting prayers bud.

edit: also I don't pray against Guthan verac or Torag.

Thanks a lot guys, so i shouldnt be using prayer potions on guthan, verac and torag even with not so great gear? And only 1 chest per trip not more?

10 hours ago, Sia said:

bot doenst use combat potion, using d longsword with special on in tunnels but it never uses the combat potion

Hmm.. It should. I'll check it out.

As a quick update, the new major client version 2.5.X comes out later today. I've already committed the script changes required to be compatible with 2.5, so as soon as it goes live, this script should run on it fine.
2.5.X changes/improves lots and lots of things, and should hopefully also put and end to the message listener instability we've been seeing recently. I've been testing extensively on 2.5.X since yesterday and things are looking good.

Interesting Piece for anyone thinking of buying this script. I have used for around 12 hours 40 minutes with a profit averaging 730k per hour on an account with no diary done. My luck may have been high or low, not sure but wanted to post this. 

Stats:

75 atk

82 str

70 def

75 mage

52 pray

I do not use my range for my runs

1 hour ago, osbotter656 said:

Interesting Piece for anyone thinking of buying this script. I have used for around 12 hours 40 minutes with a profit averaging 730k per hour on an account with no diary done. My luck may have been high or low, not sure but wanted to post this. 

Stats:

75 atk

82 str

70 def

75 mage

52 pray

I do not use my range for my runs

Man you are lucky, I am barely getting 200k/hr on each account I run this on as of late. It's like Jagex nerfed Barrows RNG for me lol. I was doing really well. I just had 4 chests in a row just coins and bolt racks :) epic fail. Luckily I only use like 30 death runes, 6 sharks, and a dose of super combat per run otherwise I'd be going broke lol. 

27 minutes ago, irmagical189 said:

Man you are lucky, I am barely getting 200k/hr on each account I run this on as of late. It's like Jagex nerfed Barrows RNG for me lol. I was doing really well. I just had 4 chests in a row just coins and bolt racks :) epic fail. Luckily I only use like 30 death runes, 6 sharks, and a dose of super combat per run otherwise I'd be going broke lol. 

My RNG was pretty high, 5 items in 65 chest, 3 of which were karils tops

2 hours ago, irmagical189 said:

you shouldn't be aiming for 100% reward potential. aim for 83-88% as 88 is already max blood runes. you won't be getting any keys or d med helms but those aren't exactly common and you're just unlocking bolt racks for even lower gp/h.

23 minutes ago, myOSBaccount said:

you shouldn't be aiming for 100% reward potential. aim for 83-88% as 88 is already max blood runes. you won't be getting any keys or d med helms but those aren't exactly common and you're just unlocking bolt racks for even lower gp/h.

Pfft I get d meds and half keys all the time lol, if it weren't for those sometimes I wouldn't even be making anything. It comes set at 100% by default I do believe but it's not like time is exactly wasted getting that 1 extra kill in. I have made 20m+ in profit now off this script butttttt, it's just been lately I have been having especially terrible chests. 

2 hours ago, irmagical189 said:

Pfft I get d meds and half keys all the time lol, if it weren't for those sometimes I wouldn't even be making anything. It comes set at 100% by default I do believe but it's not like time is exactly wasted getting that 1 extra kill in. I have made 20m+ in profit now off this script butttttt, it's just been lately I have been having especially terrible chests. 

honestly i'm just giving you the info i'm going on based on comments i've read elsewhere when i was doing my research for starting out. according to frost's dynamic signature then i've made about 313m in 463 hours, averaging at 676k/hour. that is before reduction of supplies.

according to your signature you've made about 38m in 81 hours, averaging at 470k/hour. now i might have gotten lucky, or maybe i just have a bigger sample size or something else, but personally i prefer my numbers.

• Maldesto changed the title to Fruity Barrows (Frost Barrows)