Fruity Barrows (Frost Barrows)

FrostBug

So i just want to use this like on my home computer just for small amounts of time maybe 4-5hrs max

will be watching it for the most part

Do you think i would receive a ban like these others are talking about with using proxies and stuff?

I wouldn't be using one 

Thank you if you can answer this

I dont think you would, but I can't guarantee it

hey I'm using the trial but why does it put away the blood runes in the inventory? I'm not on ancients

Not sure what you're saying but.. If its withdrawing bloods, it's because they're needed for the settings you specified. If it's depositing them, then it's because they aren't needed, or are in excess according to minimum casts.

Okay so i've used this script for an hour on trial and I must say this script is excellent. The way this bot works is just unbelievable and I can not understand how this script maker has developed such an outstanding script. I will be purchasing this script later on in this evening, and I must say to those who are pondering on whether or not this script is good... all i can say is that it is OUTSTANDING. My favourite script I have ever used ( +4 years of hard botting)

• Like 1

• Deceiver changed the title to Frost Barrows
  • Maldesto changed the title to Fruity Barrows (Frost Barrows)