I'm so tired of people abusing the VIP/Sponsor statuses!

Led Zeppelin

I bought sponsor to support OSbot and now with all these recent hackings and what not its making me a little pissed that all sponsor is now is just "Why would I scam you if i'm VIP or Sponsor."

^^ thats not right! 

If you want people to trust you, you get feedback, be active on the forum, talk to people in the Chat and get people to trust you. You don't (and can't) buy trust with VIP or Sponsor

TL;dr: VIP/Sponsor does NOT = Trusted. talk in chat to gain someone's trust.

I bought sponsor to support OSbot and now with all these recent hackings and what not its making me a little pissed that all sponsor is now is just "Why would I scam you if i'm VIP or Sponsor."

^^ thats not right! 

If you want people to trust you, you get feedback, be active on the forum, talk to people in the Chat and get people to trust you. You don't (and can't) buy trust with VIP or Sponsor

Damn straight o.o I'm waiting for my VIP back after my problem you aren't trusted just because you purchased something ;p gain the respect of the community for trust.

^^ thats not right! 

^

This is how I see things, but people think paying makes them more trusted. Some people's logic just don't make sense.

Ok but personally I trust a Sponsor more than a regular member because that basically means a Sponsor paid what like $50 to gain their status so there is no point in them scamming anything less than $50 or else they're losing money

thats another way to put it too, but still Sponsor does NOT = trusted. Sponsor = OSbot support 

Just saying, Lupe only scammed because half of his feedback was removed.

doesnt make it ok....

i think your logic is wrong, why trust someone with your account (with the possibility of having $100's worth of gold) who hasnt put anything back into the community.

Its easy to fake feedback yourself > scam 10m > get banned > go on a proxy > make a new acc > do it over again.

Atleast with VIP/Sponser you know they're willing to put something back & as for lupekid he paid $10 for vip and scammed $60 worth of gold. Whoever sold him that 30m is idiotic. Should have done it in increments.

• Like 1

After thinking about it some more, it could go both ways.

Yes the status is not meant to be a hidden "verified rank" and it should not be used for that. But the rank shows  the user put something into the community worth of value. However, that doesn't mean because he donated $60 and bought the rank that he doesn't have to do increments or whatever on any kind of trade.