Parents got a divorce

Master Chief

ive been through 3 divorces(my parents not me) some nights youll lie awake staring at your ceiling just asking yourself why did this happen to me my parents loved each other they were perfect my life was perfect why didnt my other friends parent get divorced man those people really dont know how lucky they are its really tough...... my parents divorced @ age 9 for me and it took me a while for me to understand i wouldnt see my dad everyday he wouldnt be @ every sporting event he wouldnt be there although your older im sure your worried and confused its tough to come to terms with man but talk to them about it  talk to your friends the worst thing you can do is be a ball of anger and sadness and lock it all up inside of you

im sorry to hear it man but the worst has come now both your parents can still be a part of your life and will be happier 

Edited by Beezmans

my mum and dad are getting divorced, the worst part is she kicked me my brother and my dad out and has the whole house, which is 7 bedrooms to herself while we live which my older brother and his gf and baby in a 2 bedroom apartment, but life goes on and things will get better, it should all be over soon hopefully, sorry to hear though buddy it is a hard time, and has affected me a lot by failing all my exams.