1,000 dollar budget looking for laptop only

Beezmans

I have a dell inspiron 15R (i got a free cpu upgrade to an i7, but it's a shittier i7)
it plays league and runs a few clients at a time no problem, but I haven't done more than three at one time. If you have a shitty script (or a really high usage one) then obviously you won't be able to run as many clients at once.

But there are a few things that fuck up with it (i get blue screens relatively often because windows 7 programs on windows 8 will do that)

It's all about the processor as far as clients are concerned.

I'd suggest something like:

http://dealnews.com/Lenovo-G710-Haswell-Core-i7-Quad-3.2-GHz-17-Laptop-for-769-free-shipping/1138072.html

Lenovo's had a bad rep for a while, but lately their newer laptops I've seen have operated really well.

get a thinkpad x series

I have a dell inspiron 15R (i got a free cpu upgrade to an i7, but it's a shittier i7)
it plays league and runs a few clients at a time no problem, but I haven't done more than three at one time. If you have a shitty script (or a really high usage one) then obviously you won't be able to run as many clients at once.

But there are a few things that fuck up with it (i get blue screens relatively often because windows 7 programs on windows 8 will do that)

http://dealnews.com/Lenovo-G710-Haswell-Core-i7-Quad-3.2-GHz-17-Laptop-for-769-free-shipping/1138072.html

Lenovo's had a bad rep for a while, but lately their newer laptops I've seen have operated really well.

nice i have an inspiron too

• Like 1

Yeah... this too.

You don't require much to run those games...

Runescape could be run on a comp from 2000.

For what it's worth, the laptop you recommended wouldn't run league at nice settings, I happen to know because I use my Intel HD4600 during the weekend and I'm forced to run ~medium settings to get playable FPS.

This is the same thing I would recommend very good laptop