Fake Giveaways

Resmurf

Why would someone fake a giveaway? What do they earn by doing that? Doesn't make sense.

Publicity for their Osbot account to make them seem more legit. A lot of fake giveaways require users to like the original topic thread, which results in the topic starter to become more well known. The more likes and positive publicity the topic starter has, the more trustworthy he will seem. That's one reason why they have fake giveaways. Hopefully that makes sense :)

• Like 2

Guest Falixus

Why would someone fake a giveaway? What do they earn by doing that? Doesn't make sense.

People get a large quantity of likes.

My give away is a hide and seek so live streaming it would be a bit hard but as soon as the first of the 3 get there i will start the stream. Also i do not require people to like it but i do say that its appreciated. I also here and there decide to give gold to people i see doing giveaways themselves like i plan to double Peter's giveaway as soon as he messages me for the gold so i can meet him in game.