Lol @Legit players in runescape who act like botters are awful people.

NoahTheWeebWolf

Prime example, I was friends with this guy on runescape for like a week and it was really fun/cool and then I told him I bot(cause I was botting wc in the pk world using the same bank where he was training thieving for that week and initially I just wanted to get him off my back to avoid being reported whenever he would eventually realize I was a bot). I was 99% sure the dude was a bot himself because this guy had 70+ in each skill(including 99 thieving skill cape and all as proof) and claiming all of his skills were legit. I was hoping he was one so I could bot safely and we could have each others back.

His reaction was so funny all of a sudden his tone and everything changed as if my botting had anything to do with my character as a person. The guy acted like I kicked a basket of puppies down a stairs or something awful like that he was just so angry at me and kept cursing me out and telling me to leave.

Seriously kids like that crack me up. It is a shame we couldn't stay friends cause he was really fun to talk to up until then.

I actually have like two or three rs friends who know I bot and didn't care(one of them knew i was a bot since february and has 99 agility legit and lots of other great skills, didn't even begin to care and he was the one who figured out I was a bot. We still talk on facebook sometimes too).

I guess I am asking have you ever met any people like that in game? Or for that matter do you have any non bot friends on runescape who know you bot but don't care to stop you?

Prime example, I was friends with this guy on runescape for like a week and it was really fun/cool and then I told him I bot(cause I was botting wc in the pk world using the same bank where he was training thieving for that week and initially I just wanted to get him off my back to avoid being reported whenever he would eventually realize I was a bot). I was 99% sure the dude was a bot himself because this guy had 70+ in each skill(including 99 thieving skill cape and all as proof) and claiming all of his skills were legit. I was hoping he was one so I could bot safely and we could have each others back.

His reaction was so funny all of a sudden his tone and everything changed as if my botting had anything to do with my character as a person. The guy acted like I kicked a basket of puppies down a stairs or something awful like that he was just so angry at me and kept cursing me out and telling me to leave.

Seriously kids like that crack me up. It is a shame we couldn't stay friends cause he was really fun to talk to up until then.

I actually have like two or three rs friends who know I bot and didn't care(one of them knew i was a bot since february and has 99 agility legit and lots of other great skills, didn't even begin to care and he was the one who figured out I was a bot. We still talk on facebook sometimes too).

I guess I am asking have you ever met any people like that in game? Or for that matter do you have any non bot friends on runescape who know you bot but don't care to stop you?

and then i told him i bot. thats a mistake lol never tell someone on rs you bot.

and lmfao normally ppl will be angry but that was pretty funny

99 agil legit? no life ;o

• Like 2

LMAO "he had 70+ in most skills so i was 99% sure hes a bot"

im the exact opposite. if i see a person with like, a combat brace, no quests done, and a ton of level 1 skills, and then a random 99 or two, thats when i assume they bot

Both profiles you and I mentioned could be a bot though.

One could be for money making(the one you mentioned)

The other might be a main(the one I mentioned)

My main is like the 2nd one. Should go without saying but have never botted on him ever since february when I got hacked around 20m. That was a wake up call and when I came back in july the botting situation became that much more challenging( bot world only just came into existence a week after I was hacked). In a way being hacked kind of saved my accounts life cause I would have underestimated the conditions and got banned so it's all good =). I did really nicely to get where I am now with nearly 10m now,

All of w100 knows I bot.

They all know my phone number too. 

W100?

I have never heard of this mystical place. Also following the style each world is named after(The number of the world plus 300) wouldn't world 100 be world 400 o.0?

How does Kirito feel about that?

Lol yes I watched Sword Art Online smile.png (haven't started gun gale online though cause studying).

W100?

I have never heard of this mystical place. Also following the style each world is named after(The number of the world plus 300) wouldn't world 100 be world 400 o.0?

How does Kirito feel about that?

Lol yes I watched Sword Art Online smile.png (haven't started gun gale online though cause studying).

I do not play Old School.