ERROR after creating account on the site 29-6-2013

jeweetettochh

Hi, i didnt really know where to go with this question so im really sorry if this isnt the right place on the forums.. but i got a question.

A friend of mine tried to create an account on osbot.org today (29-6-2013) and after creating his account he wasnt allowed to do anything on the site, whatever he clicked he would get the error message saying he isnt allowed to do that.. He can't even press logout, the only thing he gets to see is that he isnt allowed to...

HELP PLEASE!?

No it has nothing to do with post count or anything, he cant even logout.. there isnt a specific post count to be able to logout.. You should simply be able to logout, he can't do anything, not even check the store.. he can't even go to his own profile or settings.. :s 

Make sure he isn't eying to post in market as it takes 20 posts. Also try creating a new account clear cookies and saved password.

Well, something tells me this is an error in the site because i just tried to create a new account myself aswell, i figured he might have done something wrong while registering.. but i got the exact same errors on that account aswell, i think there's an error in the creating account section of the site :s

Edited by jeweetettochh