Um yea virus, keep removing my posts

Iwannabot

Scan type: Full scan (C:\|D:\|)
Scan options enabled: Memory | Startup | Registry | File System | Heuristics/Extra | Heuristics/Shuriken | PUP | PUM
Objects scanned: 268583
Time elapsed: 53 minute(s), 6 second(s)

Memory Processes Detected: 0
(No malicious items detected)

Memory Modules Detected: 0

Registry Keys Detected: 0

Registry Values Detected: 0

Registry Data Items Detected: 0

Folders Detected: 0

Files Detected: 0

(end)

The scan completed successfully. No malicious items were detected.

Guest Falixus

It says no malicious items were detected.

Your posts keep getting removed because it's seen as spam, I think. 

Edited by Falixus

Scan type: Full scan (C:\|D:\|)

Scan options enabled: Memory | Startup | Registry | File System | Heuristics/Extra | Heuristics/Shuriken | PUP | PUM

Objects scanned: 268583

Time elapsed: 53 minute(s), 6 second(s)

Memory Processes Detected: 0

Memory Modules Detected: 0

Registry Keys Detected: 0

Registry Values Detected: 0

Registry Data Items Detected: 0

Folders Detected: 0

Files Detected: 0

(end)

The scan completed successfully. No malicious items were detected.

What do you mean it keeps removing your post?

Have you used Malwarebytes? It is really good.

• Administrator

You guys have no idea what you guys are talking about. You guys all use other bots then start using this one so you magically think the other bot no longer exist, when in reality they already have your password and most likely your infected with a virus. They don't act on it right away of course they wait a bit. Do you really think we would hack people for such little stuff. Do you really think the admins would bot their own accounts or gp, if they know they could just take yours?

• Developer

I'm posting to shed some perspective to this some what immature discussion. OSBot itself in no way collects your Runescape accounts. It would be stupid to do considering the fact that we are trying to make OSBot a profitable company. Viruses initially are written to be undetectable, anyone who knows a little about viruses know people who write viruses encrypt their virus with various techniques to bypass security checks by anti virus programs. Eventually when times passes, someone will find the virus and report it to one or several anti virus companies which then reverse engineer it and update their anti virus software to make it detect in the future. Then the whole cat and mouse game starts again.

Pointing a finger at OSBot is useless, we have proven to our community that this bot is safe to use. If you are here to make drama, you are kindly requested to remove yourself from out forums. If you don't want to make a drama, please continue to be part of our community.

As for your own safety, I suggest you get Kaspersky, in my opinion it is the best anti virus software out there. However that will still never guarantee that it will detect freshly written viruses / crypting techniques. Be careful with what you download for your own and other their safety.

• Like 2

I'm posting to shed some perspective to this some what immature discussion. OSBot itself in no way collects your Runescape accounts. It would be stupid to do considering the fact that we are trying to make OSBot a profitable company. Viruses initially are written to be undetectable, anyone who knows a little about viruses know people who write viruses encrypt their virus with various techniques to bypass security checks by anti virus programs. Eventually when times passes, someone will find the virus and report it to one or several anti virus companies which then reverse engineer it and update their anti virus software to make it detect in the future. Then the whole cat and mouse game starts again.

Pointing a finger at OSBot is useless, we have proven to our community that this bot is safe to use. If you are here to make drama, you are kindly requested to remove yourself from out forums. If you don't want to make a drama, please continue to be part of our community.

As for your own safety, I suggest you get Kaspersky, in my opinion it is the best anti virus software out there. However that will still never guarantee that it will detect freshly written viruses / crypting techniques. Be careful with what you download for your own and other their safety.

Thanks for this. I'm downloading Kaspersky now.