Warning to OSBot Users

MaynardGoneWild

I recieved this message from Jagex today...

http://puu.sh/ab6yz/a4948f24f7.png

I never botted for more than 3 hours at a time. Apparently this 'anti-cheat detection' is not very effective. I've only been botting for the last five or so days. Just a warning for anyone who doesn't wanna get banned. 

Goodluck in your future gaming/botting.

This is a scare tactic.

If they could really detect it they would just be dishing out 48 hour and permanent bans to everyone who logged into an account while on OSBot client.

it is not just a scare tactic.

before, botting was possible, trained 99/99/99/99, 100% bot, nowadays you cant even lvl a few levels. 

They simply don't bot EVERYONE that bots on a client, because 07scape would die 

If people don't want to get banned, they shouldn't bot...

That might be one of the most stupid things I have ever heard. 

I would expect to be able to bot the small amount that I did, and be okay. I did bot for 48 hours straight, not even 12 hours straight, but apparently by your comment, every single person using OSBot, or any other bot, wouldn't mind if they got banned.

Of course there is risk involved in botting, I just thought I took the precautions to not get banned from it. 

So tell me, if botting even a little bit is not okay, then why have you donated $100? Hmm? If you're just going to be caught and banned for botting even a little bit?

That would be a compelling argument, if I bot.

And I donated $100 because I could, not so I could bot.

(PS: $100 donors don't get bot privileges so we only have one bot - unless it's been changed)