Shoutbox mod

Cory

• Administrator

Sponsors used to be able to kick people, but a few people decided that it was cute to kick people for no reason when they were the ones spamming.

I don't think Kati will give it to anyone in particular maybe a few user groups like trial + official + ex staff etc. There is most likely no way sponsor will get it again as they abused it in the past after giving them this access.

Edited by Maldesto

Sponsors used to be able to kick people, but a few people decided that it was cute to kick people for no reason when they were the ones spamming.

I think personall Official script writers should get it, maybe with Trial script writers getting a trial at it see if everyone behaves okay. I'd say give it to ex staff also.

Naa, script writers are a different rank all together, the two shouldn't be related, as one could be script writer and not want to have the privileges of chat box mod, and vice versa.

Veteran gave up the position to stay as moderators for a reason. Not sure if they want the job to clean up the chat.

They don't have to have the "job". They can do it if they want to. Not like they can get demoted from Veteran. Usually Ex-Staff still want to help at least a little. They have the option now, not the duty :)

They don't have to have the "job". They can do it if they want to. Not like they can get demoted from Veteran. Usually Ex-Staff still want to help at least a little. They have the option now, not the duty smile.png

If they don't want to do it, not saying they don't, then the extra powers would be pointless and we are back to square one of debating who should do the job.