Doubling money

Th3

• Administrator

I feel bad for nerds that sit there for hours doing this just to scam 50-100k. I laugh a lot at them. Greatest story ever

My buddy and i were sitting in varrock while some guy was doing doubling. He showed us 15M that he had, we showed him 15M so we said we will go low first to see if you actually legit. So we started at 100k he did it so theres 100k profit. We did 1M he did it 1.1m profit we put up 2.5M he did it so we up like 3.6M on this guy, we put it up accept to the second screen and he accepts  we decline he logged out. He logs back in and says "dc'd sorry didn't get the gp"

I feel bad for nerds that sit there for hours doing this just to scam 50-100k. I laugh a lot at them. Greatest story ever

My buddy and i were sitting in varrock while some guy was doing doubling. He showed us 15M that he had, we showed him 15M so we said we will go low first to see if you actually legit. So we started at 100k he did it so theres 100k profit. We did 1M he did it 1.1m profit we put up 2.5M he did it so we up like 3.6M on this guy, we put it up accept to the second screen and he accepts  we decline he logged out. He logs back in and says "dc'd sorry didn't get the gp"

doubling is oldest scam in the book...

Always trick them though, its to easy. Also no where near the oldest scam in the book. tongue.png should of seen some of the scams i pulled back in 2001.

LOLOLOLOL

the "ok drop your armor on the ground and log out, when you log back in it will be trimmed and your gold will be doubled but you cant move from this spot and you must wait 30 seconds before logging in" 

*takes shit, Runs away*

or or

Trimming armor! guy askes "How do you trim armor?"

take a chisel and a gold bar against a rune plate body says I

but its a special chiseler you need to get it enchanted 

Trades me shit

"F**k people are stupid"

back before nobody had 1m :)

I was at duel arena and saw someone saying "doubling money legit test me 10k" so I traded him 10k and accepted and after the trade he teleported away for 10k. Never laughed so hard at runescape XD

• Administrator

LOLOLOLOL

the "ok drop your armor on the ground and log out, when you log back in it will be trimmed and your gold will be doubled but you cant move from this spot and you must wait 30 seconds before logging in" 

*takes shit, Runs away*

or or

Trimming armor! guy askes "How do you trim armor?"

take a chisel and a gold bar against a rune plate body says I

but its a special chiseler you need to get it enchanted 

Trades me shit

"F**k people are stupid"

back before nobody had 1m smile.png

Haha in rsc I never even seen that one until the end of rsc, don't know if your talking about rs2...

You used to change your password on the client, so we would tell people change their pass to runefox, stand by this pole, and log out and in and have 1M in your inventory, and I would always have my friend do it and he show 1M. What is funny is we always had a client up typed in their account info with runefox as password and when he logs we tried logging in, if it didn't work when he logged back in he said he didn't get the gp. We said did you change your password if not it won't work. :P 

^^ More on that we would tell people we would leave and let them do it by their self and we would have them on our friends list and once we seen them log out we got them. I scammed so much from that. :P