Molly's Thiever

Molly

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 6/1/2021 at 7:27 PM, Randicimo said:

No matter what I do I will not work. I’m just trying to get cake... it says...

[ERROR][Bot #1][06/01 04:10:26 PM]: Error in script executor! java.Lang.IllegalArgumentException: bound must be positiveJava.until.Random.nextInt(unknown Source)

at org.Osborn.rs07.script.MethodProvider.random(ke:145

It's working fine during testing - what are your settings?

On 6/2/2021 at 6:52 AM, Imalady2 said:

Hi, 

can i have a free trail please :)

Sure, you have one now.

• 3 weeks later...

hey, is it possible to add more then the 2 ardy knight options? with 95+ you can enter cc's for knights that dont move and is much much better for thieving but they change the location often. would it be possible to maybe tag the night you want to thieve or make it so you cant leave the spot you start at and just thieve the one you are next too?  thanks :) 

12 hours ago, traybakes said:

hey, is it possible to add more then the 2 ardy knight options? with 95+ you can enter cc's for knights that dont move and is much much better for thieving but they change the location often. would it be possible to maybe tag the night you want to thieve or make it so you cant leave the spot you start at and just thieve the one you are next too?  thanks :) 

Yeah I can take a look at adding that. What are some of the cc's you can enter?

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Molly said:

Yeah I can take a look at adding that. What are some of the cc's you can enter?

hey,

you can go into cc's like splashworlds but they will only give you the 95+ world if you show them you are 95+ then offer you a discord to join for locations in ardy they are splashing. if you have a 95+ account it might be worth joining and seeing all the places they try hide. doing the 95 world is a lot nicer then the normal south bank though i found! :D

On 6/20/2021 at 5:13 AM, traybakes said:

hey,

you can go into cc's like splashworlds but they will only give you the 95+ world if you show them you are 95+ then offer you a discord to join for locations in ardy they are splashing. if you have a 95+ account it might be worth joining and seeing all the places they try hide. doing the 95 world is a lot nicer then the normal south bank though i found! :D

Thanks for the info, I should be able to get access to an account with 95+.