Molly's Thiever

Molly

Sorry to be that guy everybody, but this script is no longer safe to use. I would not recommend purchasing it. The mouse movements on pretty much every part of this bot are known by jagex's software, so you WILL get banned very quickly if you use this script. I do NOT recommend it.

I have used this script for over a year now, and I just started noticing this new pattern. Be very careful with this script, even on mirror mode with a fresh IP.

• Like 1
  • Heart 1

On 2/4/2020 at 4:38 PM, iskip legs said:

Sorry to be that guy everybody, but this script is no longer safe to use. I would not recommend purchasing it. The mouse movements on pretty much every part of this bot are known by jagex's software, so you WILL get banned very quickly if you use this script. I do NOT recommend it.

I have used this script for over a year now, and I just started noticing this new pattern. Be very careful with this script, even on mirror mode with a fresh IP.

Outside of blackjacking there is no custom mouse movement used in this script. The script uses OSBot's methods for mouse movement and thus if what you say is true every script that doesn't use custom mouse movement methods would be detected in the same way.

Finally back from vacation, trials given to everyone who requested them.

On 2/14/2020 at 1:52 AM, Rogue1308 said:

How can i set the ticks for Blackjacking faster?

The script waits for the Bandit/Thug to stand up and then use Knock-Out.
Isnt it suppose to click on Knock-Out right after the 2nd pickpocket?

There is not a way to set it faster. It should be waiting for a few milliseconds after the first pickpocket before performing the second. You will need to make sure you're on a world with low ping as the timing with blackjacking can be thrown off easily by higher ping times.