Molly's Thiever

Molly

The script seems to work fine other than it randomly stops doing anything, don't know if it's a problem with the client or the script because i did not experience this before 2.5.60 update. I tried using logger but it didn't mention any issues. So basically the script is still on but it's not doing anything and i can't pause/stop it (sometimes i can pause/stop it and try to start script again and nothing happens) the client just crashes if i try to pause/stop it.

I am running the script on mirror mode on ardougne master farmer.

Edited by Jomppa

On 11/15/2019 at 1:31 AM, DarthIceBear said:

What's the ban chance with this script? 

Unfortunately ban rates are hard to determine as they have many factors including how often you bot, where you bot, etc.

On 11/15/2019 at 6:05 PM, Jomppa said:

The script seems to work fine other than it randomly stops doing anything, don't know if it's a problem with the client or the script because i did not experience this before 2.5.60 update. I tried using logger but it didn't mention any issues. So basically the script is still on but it's not doing anything and i can't pause/stop it (sometimes i can pause/stop it and try to start script again and nothing happens) the client just crashes if i try to pause/stop it.

I am running the script on mirror mode on ardougne master farmer.

23 hours ago, nano321 said:

Hi, script isn't emptying coin pouches on ardougne female warriors. get to 28 and keeps pick pocketing even thought getting message "empty your coin pouches before you can continue to pickpocket."

Will take a look at these issues today, thanks for the reports!

Just happened to me again, script stopped doing anyhing just after 20minutes. Sometimes it just goes on for 6 hours straight and sometimes it just stops and the pause/stop button doesn't work and i can't even close the client without opening task manager. 🤔

EDIT: Also a suggestion, would be better when banking the script would eat to full hp instead of taking 10 food from bank, eating 1 to get health above the scale to eat and then grabbing x amount of food you have set it to get.

Edited by Jomppa

Not many people have posted any progs it seems. I am going for 99 on a skiller I will let you know if I get it or if I am banned before hand. I am considering doing it for a few hours every other day and at various times as well. I do not want to get banned if you have any tips please let me know. I bought the script without asking for a trial since the reviews seem so positive. 

On 11/21/2019 at 10:50 AM, Jomppa said:

Just happened to me again, script stopped doing anyhing just after 20minutes. Sometimes it just goes on for 6 hours straight and sometimes it just stops and the pause/stop button doesn't work and i can't even close the client without opening task manager. 🤔

EDIT: Also a suggestion, would be better when banking the script would eat to full hp instead of taking 10 food from bank, eating 1 to get health above the scale to eat and then grabbing x amount of food you have set it to get.

That sounds like the entire client is freezing up, next time you run it can you leave the logger open and post a copy if this occurs and anything fishy pops up in the logger? I would try allocating more ram to OSBot and seeing if that resolves the issue. I have yet to replicate the bug but as you noted it seems to happen randomly and sometimes not at all.

As for the suggestion I can do that, it will not be for a week likely as I am using my free time to wrap up end of semester projects.

On 11/24/2019 at 9:24 PM, nzneonz said:

can i get a trial pls? :DDD 

Sure, you have one now.

On 11/25/2019 at 4:50 AM, deanironman said:

Not many people have posted any progs it seems. I am going for 99 on a skiller I will let you know if I get it or if I am banned before hand. I am considering doing it for a few hours every other day and at various times as well. I do not want to get banned if you have any tips please let me know. I bought the script without asking for a trial since the reviews seem so positive. 

Best suggestion I have is taking it slow, a few hours every couple days is a good idea.

Edited by Molly