Molly's Thiever

Molly

On 6/12/2019 at 11:04 AM, Yakumo said:

Noticed a couple of issues with the Thiever.

Main issue is that sometimes it will withdraw 10 food from the bank to heal after coming back from a trip. Then will run back towards the area it needs to thiev in. Then click back on the bank, deposit all the food it just withdrew (minus the 1 food it ate to heal) then take the specified amount out then continue. Looks extremely bot-like considering it does this every trip.

Also when it doesnt do the little weird run away then go back to bank. It will take out x amount of food eat 1 to heal then deposit and re-withdraw 20, which is a waste of time first of all and seems a bit "bot like" to me.

On 6/12/2019 at 2:01 PM, bongrips said:

i just bought this script for $5.29 usd and it's getting literally 7k xp/hr at kourend fruit stalls because it takes so much time between the actions of steal-from -> drop item -> steal from. in the antiban tab, i have sleep between theives at 100-150ms. the fruit on the stall respawns about 8-9*** seconds before the player actually theives from it. Could i please get a refund or at least let me know what im doing wrong. Thanks.

On 6/13/2019 at 7:05 AM, lortotonhomoja said:

hey, can i have trial of thiss please?

On 6/13/2019 at 6:48 PM, Manman376 said:

Can I get a trial please? thanks :) 

On 6/16/2019 at 7:51 AM, edwinas said:

Could i get 24hrs trial to try it out? Might buy it

14 hours ago, nvrsince said:

Regret purchasing this.

3 hours ago, downfall said:

can i get a trial please 

Sorry for the lack of response, I went on vacation and anticipated having internet access while gone however I did not, I'll take a look at the mentioned issues. Those still desiring trials please repost and let me know when/if you want them since it's been several days since they were requested.

On 6/12/2019 at 11:04 AM, Yakumo said:

Noticed a couple of issues with the Thiever.

Main issue is that sometimes it will withdraw 10 food from the bank to heal after coming back from a trip. Then will run back towards the area it needs to thiev in. Then click back on the bank, deposit all the food it just withdrew (minus the 1 food it ate to heal) then take the specified amount out then continue. Looks extremely bot-like considering it does this every trip.

Also when it doesnt do the little weird run away then go back to bank. It will take out x amount of food eat 1 to heal then deposit and re-withdraw 20, which is a waste of time first of all and seems a bit "bot like" to me.

Not sure exactly what caused the issue but I wrote a fail-safe to prevent this from occurring.

On 6/12/2019 at 2:01 PM, bongrips said:

i just bought this script for $5.29 usd and it's getting literally 7k xp/hr at kourend fruit stalls because it takes so much time between the actions of steal-from -> drop item -> steal from. in the antiban tab, i have sleep between theives at 100-150ms. the fruit on the stall respawns about 8-9*** seconds before the player actually theives from it. Could i please get a refund or at least let me know what im doing wrong. Thanks.

It seems to be functioning fine in both normal and mirror mode, albeit mirror mode is a couple seconds slower.

The changes I made will be live in v11.1 which I just pushed. Before botting with the new version close and restart your clients. If you guys see any more issues please post back with your settings and whether or not you're using mirror mode so I know where to start debugging. Again, sorry for the delay!

17 hours ago, Molly said:

Sorry for the lack of response, I went on vacation and anticipated having internet access while gone however I did not, I'll take a look at the mentioned issues. Those still desiring trials please repost and let me know when/if you want them since it's been several days since they were requested.

trial please :)

• Like 1