Molly's Thiever

Molly

On 3/10/2019 at 6:44 AM, jess t said:

Hm, I just bought this however when I press play (with correct food in bank) it just logs me out. Hmm

Nevermind, the food was incorrect. Was using Karambwan... (ironman, have loads anyway). But its... cooked karambwan. How stupid LOL

Happy you got it figured out lol

On 3/10/2019 at 11:03 AM, 3ezi said:

Can I have a trial?

Sure, you have one now.

hey mate, had this script for a while now but only just got back into botting. noticed one small issue. If you are to 'start' a script, so the GUI comes up and you select which you'd like to use, select Molly's thiever, and that GUI opens, if you close the mollys thiever gui without starting the script, it will close OSB

ALSO, Is the 'eat between' value a percentage or a numerical value? I have it set on 30 - 40 and have max hp of 41, and it will eat at 39, so im assuming numerical?

Edited by VirginityStealer

On 3/16/2019 at 9:37 PM, VirginityStealer said:

hey mate, had this script for a while now but only just got back into botting. noticed one small issue. If you are to 'start' a script, so the GUI comes up and you select which you'd like to use, select Molly's thiever, and that GUI opens, if you close the mollys thiever gui without starting the script, it will close OSB

ALSO, Is the 'eat between' value a percentage or a numerical value? I have it set on 30 - 40 and have max hp of 41, and it will eat at 39, so im assuming numerical?

Pushed an update, v10.2, which fixes the closing client issue. The eat between value is numerical.