Molly's Thiever

Molly

I've added a small sleep after it detects that the target has been knocked out and when walking back to the room with the thugs in it the bot will now walk further into the room to avoid the issue with the curtain. The live version will be 7.7. Let me know if the issue persists, blackjacking seems to be a real pain in the ass to get perfect because of how small the time window is.

Edit: I misunderstood what you meant with the curtain issue, I've rewritten the method to force a right click to close it which will fix the problem. The bot will now also not blackjack unless over the desired hp. Just pushed these fixes, live version will be 7.7.

Edited by Molly
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Molly said:

I've added a small sleep after it detects that the target has been knocked out and when walking back to the room with the thugs in it the bot will now walk further into the room to avoid the issue with the curtain. The live version will be 7.7. Let me know if the issue persists, blackjacking seems to be a real pain in the ass to get perfect because of how small the time window is.

Edit: I misunderstood what you meant with the curtain issue, I've rewritten the method to force a right click to close it which will fix the problem. The bot will now also not blackjack unless over the desired hp. Just pushed these fixes, live version will be 7.7.

The timing issue is notably better and it gets put into combat a lot less often, although I think it's still doing the first pickpocket a tiny bit too early (which results in either just 1 pickpocket or not pickpocketing its way out of combat in time).

10 hours ago, AHoxtonHero said:

Hi molly, could I get a trial of this please? Cheers

2 hours ago, vladimirmelnik said:

Can i get a trial please?

You both have trials now.

5 hours ago, gazlo said:

The timing issue is notably better and it gets put into combat a lot less often, although I think it's still doing the first pickpocket a tiny bit too early (which results in either just 1 pickpocket or not pickpocketing its way out of combat in time).

Pushed another update just now to increase the sleep time just a tad to hopefully reduce the likelihood this happens.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, gazlo said:

Dying a lot to menaphite thugs. It seems that sometimes escaping from combat does not work. I am going to PM you a video.

I’ll take a look at the script when I get home, are you running low cpu mode, mirror mode, have a poor internet connection, limiting ram used by osbot? The script looks like it’s running super slow which may explain why you’ve been having issues that I haven’t experienced at all during testing. There definitely seems to be something not script related going on causing such slow speeds.

Edited by Molly

3 hours ago, Molly said:

I’ll take a look at the script when I get home, are you running low cpu mode, mirror mode, have a poor internet connection, limiting ram used by osbot? The script looks like it’s running super slow which may explain why you’ve been having issues that I haven’t experienced at all during testing. There definitely seems to be something not script related going on causing such slow speeds.

Negative to all of the above. Running it on a beastly desktop so not sure why it would be slow. I am also making sure to be on low ping servers.

edit: tbh the fact that I was recording it would be the only reasonable explanation as to why it's running slow, but I was dying without recording too. Bandit blackjacking has a lot less trouble thanks to the ladder in the building.

Edited by gazlo

4 hours ago, gazlo said:

Negative to all of the above. Running it on a beastly desktop so not sure why it would be slow. I am also making sure to be on low ping servers.

edit: tbh the fact that I was recording it would be the only reasonable explanation as to why it's running slow, but I was dying without recording too. Bandit blackjacking has a lot less trouble thanks to the ladder in the building.

I've been testing it trying to get it to have any issue escaping combat and it works every time. It is recognizing it needs to run away as the paint says "Escaping combat" in the video you sent me, it's just not doing it. I have updated the script to include a ton of logging information when escaping from combat with the menaphite thugs. The live version will be 7.8 which I just now pushed.  If you have any issues with that version escaping combat could you include a copy of what the logger says please.