Back Online! RS Revision #53

Laz

Hey,
is the osbot easier to detect by jagex after the latest update,
because all the scripts I used to use have become from smooth to more bot like,
and my long term bot account got banned recently after the latest update (and no,i do not think it is a delayed ban)

and I've been getting these errors,
WF4ZvGQ.png

even though i've read laz's post,that it's the stealth injector evading jagex
but I just wanted to make sure
that OSBOT is not detectable than usual right NOW

thanks 

Hey,

is the osbot easier to detect by jagex after the latest update,

because all the scripts I used to use have become from smooth to more bot like,

and my long term bot account got banned recently after the latest update (and no,i do not think it is a delayed ban)

and I've been getting these errors,

WF4ZvGQ.png

even though i've read laz's post,that it's the stealth injector evading jagex

but I just wanted to make sure

that OSBOT is not detectable than usual right NOW

thanks

I've stated that it works if you have it enabled. Enough said. Quit asking questions and go back to botting. The debug messages are just printing which methods are Jagex are trying to detect that would NORMALLY NOT BE THERE. So by blocking their access by throwing no method exceptions they won't know.

• Like 1

I've stated that it works if you have it enabled. Enough said. Quit asking questions and go back to botting. The debug messages are just printing which methods are Jagex are trying to detect that would NORMALLY NOT BE THERE. So by blocking their access by throwing no method exceptions they won't know.

What is wrong with somone asking a question? The services around here are complete bullshit and poor.

You guys make money doing this shit treat your costumers better. I Was confused very much also with what you said. 

and have not botted since due to this issue. i dont think you guys have it under control at all. i think your trying to keep everyone calm so the cash flow keeps rolling in. All you see is everyone being banned smfh. same shit as last month u guys took 3weeks to fix randoms then bot is up for a week and now look Massive bans come agian due to this stupid little issue.

Why not close the bot down for a week and fix it properly take the option to enable etc out And dont release a half version facep.gif

You ever think if there were more respectful forum mods etc around here you guys would make more cash?

if your not vip you get the worse respect from anyone

you dont purchase their script well u can go fuck yourself then cause they wount help ye

Yup good site real good. Well never put another penny in this site due to the way it is ran and im sure lots would say the same.

happy.png sleep.png

What is wrong with somone asking a question? The services around here are complete bullshit and poor.

You guys make money doing this shit treat your costumers better. I Was confused very much also with what you said. 

and have not botted since due to this issue. i dont think you guys have it under control at all. i think your trying to keep everyone calm so the cash flow keeps rolling in. All you see is everyone being banned smfh. same shit as last month u guys took 3weeks to fix randoms then bot is up for a week and now look Massive bans come agian due to this stupid little issue.

Why not close the bot down for a week and fix it properly take the option to enable etc out And dont release a half version facep.gif

You ever think if there were more respectful forum mods etc around here you guys would make more cash?

you dont purchase their script well u can go fuck yourself then cause they wount help ye

Yup good site real good. Well never put another penny in this site due to the way it is ran and im sure lots would say the same.

happy.png sleep.png

Dude lol all they did is display messages instead of not display them. :facep:

happy.png sleep.png

I hate it when ignorant, impatient, leechers like you that don't understand how programing even works and have never even studied RuneScape's game engine internally at all react when someone who knows what their talking about actually explains to them that everything is a ok. I've been reverse engineering RuneScape since 2008. I've created everything from fake-clients, private servers for almost every type of client revision, update servers, eoc, etc. If you don't have any authority or basis for your claims than don't post your ignorant comments anymore. Maybe you don't know how to bot correctly, but I've made thousands of magic tabs, caught thousands of chins, and botted many more scripts on OSBot and with confidence in it.

• Like 3

happy.png sleep.png

How long ago did you get your 99 leeching cape? Im so jelly.