What would you do if your 8 year old self visited you?

NoahTheWeebWolf

So inexplicably as you come home one night, you see an eight-year-old kid just sitting down at your TV with your favorite snack food and under closer inspection, you find out it's you as an eight-year-old.

I know what you're thinking. Saradomin's Beard! How the elf could this happen?!!?!? I was careful I wore a-- *cough cough* oh right 8 year old me lol.

Any ways, it turns out that according to them; they have been sent through time to the future to resolve a problem you failed to solve as a kid, and he/she can't go back until this problem is resolved. You don't fully remember what it was but whatever it was caused other difficulties in life that in solving this problem will alter the future for the better. There is no way of knowing what the problem is to be solved until later when you bond with him/her so they can tell you and you can give them the courage to do what you failed to do. So now on top of whatever else you have to do in life you have to look after 8 year old you while making sure not to mess up the timeline anymore than it probably is by him/her existing in our world while simultaneously taking advantage of the good stuff that happens.

What do you do? What do you suspect is the problem that needs to be handled? Will the experience make you a better/happier person?

Feel free to put in anything else you'd like to add about how this experience will impact you and what goes on during this wild adventure.

• Like 3