LOLOL GF $150

Zikama

• Administrator

It's a spiderman quote >.<, its a joke @ how you're trying to get more "power" as a community admin, don't look too deep into stuff i say I'm just trollin tongue.png.

ph34r.png

Not trying to get more power for my benefit, but for osbot's. I could save them 100's, maybe 1000's if i had access to the paypal which I was supposed to get months ago. I would fight every ridiculous charge back. If you don't respond to a charge back they automatically award it to the person charging back. I'm sure maxi isn't logging in to the paypal fighting them like I would.

• Like 3

Which won't win if they try to fight it which they should. If maxi would ever get around to giving me access to these charge backs, they would never win.

Correct, I was hinting at the fact that currently no one would be fighting the charge-backs considering your limitations at the moment & @Maxi's complacency. Hopefully something will change soon so that OSBot won't lose money that it could be saving with ease.

• Like 2

Not trying to get more power for my benefit, but for osbot's. I could save them 100's, maybe 1000's if i had access to the paypal which I was supposed to get months ago. I would fight every ridiculous charge back. If you don't respond to a charge back they automatically award it to the person charging back. I'm sure maxi isn't logging in to the paypal fighting them like I would.

You should make a guide thread or something or some tips to fighting chargebacks yo! I heard its a major pain in the ass and apparently you have a chance to win it, if you call paypal but ive never had any experience with it b4

sounds like ur a beast with it yo!